Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moussi wasn't quality last week when it looked like he was off, odd that. :rolleyes:

Plus, you couldn't get up with him last season. Greening - 10 games last year, another Reid-type signing, both out to pasture.

WHU, Leicester, Reading, Cardiff etc must be p1ssing themselves, just like we are! :D

Oakley - short contract/low wages vs long contract/high wages - Nice comparison ;)

Read the forest forums, think you will find most rate the moose extremely highly just as you guys do. Looks like another season of finishing above the sheep for us, cant wait!

If baileys is the future then you have problems, real light weight. As for our midfield, moose, mcgugan, cohen, anderson, raddy............. doesnt look to old to me mate. Every team needs experienced heads; that has been our problem, to many youngsters.

Because you know all about Bailey don't you?

You have named the same midfield you had last season.....don't think it was good enough, was it?

Having a go at Bailey for being lightweight then bigging up Anderson who snapped his arm falling over and Majewski who's 3 stone piss wet through.

Difference being they are attacking midfielders and bailey from what i have seen is being billed as a defensive midfielder...... he got bossed by the moose at the cg and pp when he came on. He really isnt that good.

Difference being they are attacking midfielders and bailey from what i have seen is being billed as a defensive midfielder...... he got bossed by the moose at the cg and pp when he came on. He really isnt that good.

Big difference between defensive and holding. Hardly call the likes of Makalele a power-house, would you? His passing is his game, not his size.

Big difference between defensive and holding. Hardly call the likes of Makalele a power-house, would you? His passing is his game, not his size.

Scholes was well known for his tackling....in TT's head anyway.

Or was it his passing from deep that has won Man Utd so many matches.

Still young i guess mate and he can improve but personally, i dont see what all the fuss is about and he wouldnt get in our team.

Read the forest forums, think you will find most rate the moose extremely highly just as you guys do. Looks like another season of finishing above the sheep for us, cant wait!

I do read your forum mate, and your lot weren't exactly complimentary when it looked like he was fooking off. Some still aren't. ;)

Scholes was well known for his tackling....in TT's head anyway.

Or was it his passing from deep that has won Man Utd so many matches.

Scholes' tackling usually led to him being sent off.....

Re Anderson - an attacking midfielder that was nearly broken in half by Paul Connolly of all people? How on earth did he contrive to let Paul Connolly anywhere near him in the first place?!?!? :eek:

I do read your forum mate, and your lot weren't exactly complimentary when it looked like he was fooking off. Some still aren't. ;)

red fever

Originally Posted by dcfcdavecov

You do realise that the first 11 he has posted is nearly exactly the same as the team that beat us at PP, minus Tyson and Moussi.? If they replace them with quality, the two or three they keep going on about.....i wouldn't fancy our chances. They might even keep Moussi yet.

Reid in to replace Tyson

Moussi is a good player hard to replace, hope we keep him. If Derby get him he is 20 times the player savage was.

Some of us rate the MOOSE

red fever

Originally Posted by dcfcdavecov

You do realise that the first 11 he has posted is nearly exactly the same as the team that beat us at PP, minus Tyson and Moussi.? If they replace them with quality, the two or three they keep going on about.....i wouldn't fancy our chances. They might even keep Moussi yet.

Reid in to replace Tyson

Moussi is a good player hard to replace, hope we keep him. If Derby get him he is 20 times the player savage was.

Some of us rate the MOOSE

Yeah, it's called having a sensible, well rounded view of a player. Maybe you lot are too bias to know what that means.

I think for StaffRams to suggest Moose and Greening arent going to be good signings is very shortsighted and obviously biasted. We need a good player in the centre and or left to ping in balls and to win tackles. Plus the experience will help non end. Very happy with today.

They ARE good signings, for you, but they're not signings that are going to take you up, which is what your lot have been trying to convince us is going to happen next season.

WHU, Leicester, Reading, Cardiff etc will all be very happy with your dealings today.

They ARE good signings, for you, but they're not signings that are going to take you up, which is what your lot have been trying to convince us is going to happen next season.

WHU, Leicester, Reading, Cardiff etc will all be very happy with your dealings today.

Very..

Archived