Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[size=3]"firstly the money that doughty pumped in he never wanted back anyway"[/size]

[size=3]im not an expert on forest or owt but didnt dev and his gang pay roughly a million for forest then a great **** load to the dougherty estate to wipe off the debt????[/size][size=3]in which case he did get it back...??? have i got this wrong??[/size]

[size=3]"firstly the money that doughty pumped in he never wanted back anyway"[/size]

[size=3]im not an expert on forest or owt but didnt dev and his gang pay roughly a million for forest then a great **** load to the dougherty estate to wipe off the debt????[/size][size=3]in which case he did get it back...??? have i got this wrong??[/size]

Regardless of whether you are right or not, the red dog was talking ***** and I have seen accounts to prove it.

Doughty was not writing any of his debt off. The debt was racking up (along with the interest he was charging on it) and the loan had a date for repayment.

I imagine the estate probably accepted a lower amount than £75million and wiped the slate clean.

My Forest connection (a fan) says they're doing something similar to what we started doing 3 or 4 years ago. Focusing on the youth, improving facilities and looking at the long term.

Probably the best thing to do, good for English football.

They are in for a 'rocky ride' then..can't see Forest fans being as patient as us, going on

recent past events at the shcity ground..

No. You are wrong. They paid a small amount for the club, the sought family wanted nothing back for what Nigel invested over the years.

Please don't attempt to be a SME when you know nothing

And I am sure you probably know as much about the transaction as me.

No. You are wrong. They paid a small amount for the club, the sought family wanted nothing back for what Nigel invested over the years.

a bit touchy there dawnie......do you have inside info?

My Forest connection (a fan) says they're doing something similar to what we started doing 3 or 4 years ago. Focusing on the youth, improving facilities and looking at the long term.

Probably the best thing to do, good for English football.

They've chosen the wrong team to do it with then. The reddogs will be calling for there heads if they haven't spent £5million by Tuesday.

haha Dream on!!!!!

After the way some of your lot treated him in the last few months,

it even stated that a payment has been made to the family!!

Forest want an 'iconic english manager' so they approach Mick Mccarthy. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> He is only iconic for looking like Bert from sesame street.

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/c/c7/BertPortrait

yes.

Yes they did give the family some money, as they have bought the club. They have literally given the previous owner money in exchange for ownership of the club, how do you not understand how this works?

Please explain this to Red Dawn then.

Archived