Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Rumours circulating that they paid less than 1m for the club, however the debt to the Estate of ND has been cleared. They have a nice blank canvas to start now, wonder if they will sell in a year when the club is worth nearly 10m?

Widely reported as a "nominal" fee. So what they've done is agreed to pay a proportion of the debt to the Doughty estate and taken over the club for next to nowt.

I have also heard that the City Ground will be renamed if Westbridgeford Parish Council agree. The proposal is for it to be called, Trent Fridge. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems they're going to appoint a big name ex england manager and I've seen Eriksson, Pearce and Hoddle all mentioned.

With Hoddle as the favourite, I think that's not too bad an appointment but I'm hoping the bookies have forgotten a couple of names off the list andf thye'll end up with Kevin Keegan or Graham Taylor!!!

I s'pose he has iRam, but for me he should have kept them to himself in the first place, then loads of people wouldn't have been offended.

i really wouldnt want clough, i know you guys like him but he is a very average manager.

be a big gamble for the arabs

doing a decent job for derby tho

can we have that in writing please?..oh, we just have..

If Forest have money it would be a step up.. Any team with money in this division would be a step up for managers/coaches/players etc..

I'd be excited if I was a Forest fan.. The last time I was excited about Derby was when Peter Gadsby had just taken over with Billy D and we were actually spending money and being pro-active in the transfer market..

Since then each summer has been a disappointment (last seasons wasn't that bad I guess)

Archived