Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

sorry guys dont get it! i love playing forest its the best game of the season its the one we all look for as soon as the fixtures appear its easy to say on here that you wouldnt mind if they where not in our league who we got to play as rivals

Fester Shitty?

Dirty Dirty leeds?

I hate the red dogs same as everyone BUT i love beating them and i like to take the pi ss when we beat them the leauge would be poorer if another club of size was relegated, would love both sheff clubs back up aswell!

anyway only my opinion as we all know opions are like arse holes everyone has one!

Well said.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Board of NFFC announced today that arrangements for the future funding of the Club have been confirmed with the representatives of the Estate of Nigel Doughty.

The new arrangements will cover the period up to the start of the 2012/13 season while discussions take place with potential purchasers.

NFFC Chief Executive, Mark Arthur, commented:

"We are very pleased to announce that the Club will have the financial support of Nigel Doughty's estate through to next season while we are seeking a new owner. This will enable management and players to focus completely on the task of retaining our place in the Championship for the 2012/13 season.

"In the meantime, discussions are taking place with several parties who have expressed an interest in acquiring the Club."

Investment bank Seymour Pierce has been retained to advise on the sale process.

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10308~2642895,00.html

Selling price? Are they mental? Are they actually expecting to get money? What has changed since Doughty said that he wouldn't be able to give the club away due to the financial state it was in? You wouldn't even be able to attract asset strippers as there is f all to strip!

They are in a worse position now, as ND guarenteed salaries of players that where contracted before he stepped down. I believe that a few end this season, however there are some that will have 1 or 2 more years to run. Therefore the circumstances have changed and basically all funding from ND's estates stops when the season does.

nope, it's owned by Rushcliffe Borough Council. think they own their training ground further down the trent, so they could always fit some advertising boards round the pitch so the one man and his dog crowd can watch them play there

exactly, so why are they expecting to get any money for the club? Maybe its because of their fantastic stadium? I really don't get it

They will get a £1, I just have this gut feeling that ND's family want shot of it asap. I imagine its quite painful for them. ND sunk a lot of personal wealth into the club he loved with a passion for 40+ years, and the moment it has a wobble the fans turn on him and make his life that horrible, he never watches a home game again.

It doesn't take a genius to speculate what home life was like for him during that period.

Sooo, they own a field with a changing room and are technically 100million in debt and struggling to stay in the division....... I am sure that there is a huge queue of buyers! Why have they brought in some fancy ass company to put a price on it? I will do it for free -In my considered opinion

Nottingham Forest Football Club is worth -£91 million (minus) or, in laymans terms, precisely f*ck all

I'm pretty sure the debt is being written off, but nobody really knows. If we stay up and the debt is written off, I'd say we're one of the most attractive football clubs outside the premier league for anybody mad enought to buy a football club.

According to your website on saturday; forest have sold their allocation but derby still have around 400 tickets left

Blimey you're the second today with that, please say you have something more in the locker to use?

Archived