Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Guys where is the best place to park for away fans?

There's a few options - WS car park, outside JJB's (if you're there early enough) erm....some of the industrial units near to PP let cars park too for about a fiver. Or if you're feeling brave and fancy a bit of a walk, there's always the fireplace car park down past KFC. Safest bet would be the WS car park. Either £4 or £7, depending on how many you've got in your car.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys where is the best place to park for away fans?

Park the bus infront of our goal why dont you? you'll still lose.

On a serious note, i would say the best place is on your drive. Whats the point in coming to watch your team gt humiliated. Waste of money. Stay at home if i were you.

There's a few options - WS car park, outside JJB's (if you're there early enough) erm....some of the industrial units near to PP let cars park too for about a fiver. Or if you're feeling brave and fancy a bit of a walk, there's always the fireplace car park down past KFC. Safest bet would be the WS car park. Either £4 or £7, depending on how many you've got in your car.

BOOO why'd ya tell him?

The suicidal look on your face as you walk back to your car afterwards will be a bit of a giveaway though...... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Apparently we just accepted a million quid for Wes 'NFFC' Morgan from the bin dippers.

The suicidal look will be planted on my face before the match im afraid!

Archived