Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As i said in one of the other threads guys, i wouldn't worry about relegation. We'll take one of the 3 places for sure

Why are you so bad, arent they pretty much the squad that have got in the play offs the last two seasons? Or is Billy a lot better manager than we think he is.

Why are you so bad, arent they pretty much the squad that have got in the play offs the last two seasons? Or is Billy a lot better manager than we think he is.

I honestly dont know. I think the upheaval at the top and McClown coming in with his **** signings have completely upset the balance and spirit of the squad. I mean we havent got a single left back or back up defender but he comes and buys three midfielders when we are already overcrowded in that department. Totally unbalanced squad. That said, Cotterwank is no better continuosly playing Chambers at RB when hes clearly ***** there. I actually think Chambers time at Forest is coming to an end, along with a load of other players now you mention it.

Complete overhall is whats needed, but theres no money to spend. Therefore we have to work with what we have (or less in Jan). Which clearly isn't good enough. Honestly, i can see us being in the bottom 3 come the end of the season.

Archived