Summer jobs?

WorksopRam

Nice one. Well there's a big security firm based here in Worksop, UK Security. They're outlining part and full time jobs on their site, looks decent. But on their application to print off, it asks if you've got an SIA license. I haven't, would this put them off?

Never heard of it, google it to see what it is. It might be something like a doormans license, I had to do a two day course to let me work on bars at racecourses.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Never heard of it, google it to see what it is. It might be something like a doormans license, I had to do a two day course to let me work on bars at racecourses.

Ok, I'll have a look into it.

Thanks again pal! And cheers, Cov.

Just a quick word for Worksop. As you have no job, i'm sure the temptations of the internet are filling 3 hours a day in ten minute blasts, which is what i'm putting your lack of posts down to.

The more you watch, the nastier the stuff becomes. Fact of life.

Did you get yourself a job yet?

No, went to a couple of agencies. One had nothing, another may have something in a couple of weeks.

Selling a couple of tickets in the next week or so, so will have a bit of money coming in to fuel my new snooker addiction.

Archived