Arsenal glory days gone ??

ramexpat

Sky Sports reporting Nasri & Clichy are sealing moves to Man City http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_7011892,00.html ,, Fabregas close sealing move to Barca ,,, thats there top 3 players ,,, can they come back from this ? ,, the other major players in the prem have sealed top signings or are close to whilst there are no reports of arsenal buying anyone except for a Gervinho fella from France !!!

Could this be a rebuilding couple of seasons for arsenal or do you think they can cope with the loss of top talents

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't see how he is average.

Your young and in your 20s, playing week in week out for Arsenal in the Premier League.

Your constantly chalenging for the title and in one of the best defences in the 'best league in the world'

Yer... Average :confused:

Don't see how he is average.

Your young and in your 20s, playing week in week out for Arsenal in the Premier League.

Your constantly chalenging for the title and in one of the best defences in the 'best league in the world'

Yer... Average :confused:

Gale is rubbish, costs them loadsbof points each season and will not be a loss to them at all. However fabregas and nasri are both great players that they will need to replace immediately. I have a feeling that the "in Arsene we trust" gang may be pushed to their limits next season. Especially if they dont sign a goalie!!

Yeah Clichy is average, Nasri had a brilliant first half of season, inconsistent second half but Fabregas is a top player and they'd really miss him. They're menna' be signing Gervinho from Lille, he's decent, but not top 4 standard so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

Gale is rubbish, costs them loadsbof points each season and will not be a loss to them at all. However fabregas and nasri are both great players that they will need to replace immediately. I have a feeling that the "in Arsene we trust" gang may be pushed to their limits next season. Especially if they dont sign a goalie!!

Nothing wrong with Szczny (don't know how to spell his name) my friend. Agree with the "in Arsene we trust" thing though.

As far as Clichy goes...

Everyone remember when Arsenal let Cole go and everyone thought they were crazy. They realised they had Clichy. Same now with Gibbs.

You say on twitter to haha.

Is true though. Gibbs injured at the moment though and they need back up.

They do need more than just Gervinho though... he is a decent player but hardly solves all their problems. Having said this, you can guaruantee Wenger can do a lot more with £50m than Dalglish.

Any team that plays Djourou CB can't possibly be serious about winning owt.

Wilshere to take the Fabregas role?

Young player who should be enjoying their own game and still learning is instead put under immense pressure to carry a big club with big expectations and be a mentor to so many young players.

It wasn't fair on Fabregas and he's been pretty patient with Arsenal. Just like Henry was. But eventually, these players get fed up of the burden. They want to enjoy themselves.

Nasri will be a massive loss. Man City are that greedy fat selfish boy at playgroup.

Man City are ruining the premiership. So many quality players aren't getting games there, and city are probably to greedy to sell 'em. Arsenal have really suffered since Henry went. RVP is absolutely frikin quality on his day, but he's been unlucky with injuries. If they forked out 50 million on a striker and two solid cbs they'd be alright I reckon.

never underestimate a great manager

Sir Alex Ferguson has repeatedly got rid of his galacticos and its made no difference.

And Wenger IS a great manager.

Djourou improved greatly last year and will be quality when he matures. Agree that Fabregas and Nasri will be massive losses if they leave but Wenger should not be underestimated. If Arsenal fail to finish in top four next season I would be shocked even if they lose these players. It`s the system and the way they play (more so than any other team) that makes Arsenal great, not individual players.

never underestimate a great manager

Sir Alex Ferguson has repeatedly got rid of his galacticos and its made no difference.

And Wenger IS a great manager.

Yeah I agree, he is a great manager. It wouldn't surprise me to see a view new wonderkids in arsenal colours. Could be a huge season for ramsey too, the lads got a bright future, shame he's welsh.

Archived