Lee Croft Transfer Rumours

Stimacked

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just think croft is a better player than ben davies that is all. Davies was a panic buy which if pulled off would have been brilliant, however it didn't work out like that.

Croft hardly impessed on loan at Hudds, Lee Clark actually felt sorry for him after the way his performances declined.

Ward has been playing on the left and has been quoted that he enjoys that role.

Green is a natural centre mid.

Ben Davies is gash, in all fairness.

Cywka is more of a striker than a winger.

Ward is right footed and can play on eiher flank

Green plays on right far more often than he plays central

Ben Davies is.......ah.....gash...true

confidence is a big part in how well a player plays, his confidence must have been as low as it could have got when he was on loan at Huddersfield.

To be fair being sent to Huddersfield would do that. Wingers do seem to be confidence players in general (a bit like most strikers) so I can easily see how he would have been hit hard by being dumped and then sent ooop north to the land of whippets and pigeon fancying. Poor lad.

Ben Davies is alright to have as a backup and a squad player.

Meanwhile I remember seeing Croft in the reserves before and he never looked interested at all, and Nigel was watching, I doubt he would have been impressed with him at all.

I just would like to point out no-one has even come close to seeing the best of Ben Davies, having watched him regularly in the past he is a very very capable player, I have no doubt he'll come good I wouldn't even bet against him getting in as the attacking midfield role, one of the best players i've seen from the lower leagues and he performed on several occasions, he can certainly turn into a very good player for us.

I just would like to point out no-one has even come close to seeing the best of Ben Davies, having watched him regularly in the past he is a very very capable player, I have no doubt he'll come good I wouldn't even bet against him getting in as the attacking midfield role, one of the best players i've seen from the lower leagues and he performed on several occasions, he can certainly turn into a very good player for us.

Well NC went after him for a long time, before 'getting his man'.... so lets hope your right, or it brings NC's judgement into question... and we wouldnt want that would we :D

players who look excellent in the lower leagues may fail when it comes to the championship, it is a big step up from league 1 to the championship and overall from what i have seen he for me isn't quite up to the mark.

I personally think he should be given another chance, i was stating that winning a player of the season award in the championship might show he can do something, I would rather see croft than davies in a shirt but that is just my opinion.

Well, he isn't impressing be that on the training ground or he maybe had a mard with the manager or fallen out of love with football, I dunno.

Lee Clark said this about his loan spell at Hudds. "Sadly, Lee Croft couldn't achieve the levels I know Lee Croft can offer. I saw Lee Croft during my last season with Norwich when Lee Croft was in sensational form, but during Lee Croft's time with us Lee Croft wasn't able to reproduce that"

Like I have said before this is Liam Dicknson and Joe Cole at the World Cup syndrome.

Well, he isn't impressing be that on the training ground or he maybe had a mard with the manager or fallen out of love with football, I dunno.

Lee Clark said this about his loan spell at Hudds. "Sadly, Lee Croft couldn't achieve the levels I know Lee Croft can offer. I saw Lee Croft during my last season with Norwich when Lee Croft was in sensational form, but during Lee Croft's time with us Lee Croft wasn't able to reproduce that"

Like I have said before this is Liam Dicknson and Joe Cole at the World Cup syndrome.

Lee Croft, Lee Croft, Lee Croft......he on commision or summat?

Archived