Our new signings - quantity over quality?

Wait till he's played a few games for US, before you judge him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stupid, doo-doo head.

I find this particularly offensive, what with me being a doo-doo head

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would rather not have had Tyson. But now we've got him i think he's a better wide man than a striker. Does anyone else think that?

He's the fastest player i've ever seen in the flesh. He destroyed even Brayford at PP. And Brayford has never really been beaten many times in one game by anyone. I only remember Sinclair doing him once.

If Tyson could play every week out wide, like he plays when he plays against us, then i think he could be a excellent player. However he's used though, Nigel needs to get some consistency out of him. Billy is brilliant at getting average players playing beyond themselves. I hope Nigel can do a better job than with say Pearson (who's only ever been any use under Billy).

Wait till he's played a few games for US, before you judge him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stupid, doo-doo head.

I am, i was merely replying to the statement which said he scored goals at wycombe which is true with some other statistics.

I don't know what Tyson's going to offer us that Peason doesn't, except the baggage.

still, we won't hold the flag incident against him................not much.:D

i will

craig bryson will impress you guys no end,his work rate is unbelievable and he can play too ,no chance of seeing his3 years out with derby ,he will be premiership bound before that,if nigel clough can get him to score goals from midfield with everything else he has he will be worth in the region of 6-10 million

craig bryson will impress you guys no end,his work rate is unbelievable and he can play too ,no chance of seeing his3 years out with derby ,he will be premiership bound before that,if nigel clough can get him to score goals from midfield with everything else he has he will be worth in the region of 6-10 million

Thanks for not posting that in the Gloomy and Doomy thread. :rofl:

Archived