Guess the formation?

RotherhamRam

Don't worry, we'll be booing the lot of them and calling for Nigel to bring back Ben Davies within a month or two as long as we lose a game or two. We'll then spend the rest of the season questioning why Ben Davies isn't starting every game as he is clearly the superstar of the side.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 3 3

Fielding

Brayford

Barker

Shackell

Roberts

Bryson

Bailey

B.Davies

Maguire

Tyson

Ward

Subs.....

Deeney

Anderson

Pearson

Cywka

Robinson

Leacock

S.Davies

Ressies...

Ball

Doyle

Hendrick

O'Brien

= Relegation 23rd place.

If that is what you think then people can tell you are not very good at prediction and you seem like the kind of person to see the worst in everything.

If we finish 23rd, I'll fly over to Mexico and suck Bris' cock.

I'd rather you just send me money..

Someone has to finish 23rd, and it could be between 24 different clubs.. We have as much chance as finishing 23rd as we do 1st, 6th, 9th, 14th, 18th etc..

I'll go with a bottom 3 of P'Boro, Derby and Palace

Someone has to finish 23rd, and it could be between 24 different clubs.. We have as much chance as finishing 23rd as we do 1st, 6th, 9th, 14th, 18th etc..

are you not derby fan?

you act like notts fan

How do you work that middle bit out?

As open as the Championship is, it's not a complete lottery.

I'd say we have more chance of finishing 6th than 1st. I'm sure many would tend to agree.

You've not even been to a game!!! (I'm making a joke, of course.)

How do you work that middle bit out?

As open as the Championship is, it's not a complete lottery.

I'd say we have more chance of finishing 6th than 1st. I'm sure many would tend to agree.

You've not even been to a game!!! (I'm making a joke, of course.)

The NPC is full of one season wonders.. If you have momentum and a good work ethic you can get promoted on limited quality.. Take last season for example, the top 3 and the bottom 3 the season before (in 2009/10) they were in completely different positions..

QPR 13th (we finished 1 point behind them that season)

Norwich 1st league 1

Swansea 7th

Ssausagehorpe 20th

Sheff Utd 8th

Preston 17th

Would it be stupid to rule out a top 3 next season of Ipswich, Brighton and Leicester.. Also would it be stupid to rule out a bottom 3 of Millwall, Derby and Coventry?

The NPC is full of one season wonders.. If you have momentum and a good work ethic you can get promoted on limited quality.. Take last season for example, the top 3 and the bottom 3 the season before (in 2009/10) they were in completely different positions..

QPR 13th (we finished 1 point behind them that season)

Norwich 1st league 1

Swansea 7th

Ssausagehorpe 20th

Sheff Utd 8th

Preston 17th

Would it be stupid to rule out a top 3 next season of Ipswich, Brighton and Leicester.. Also would it be stupid to rule out a bottom 3 of Millwall, Derby and Coventry?

I'm not disputing that, I just think it's hard to say that a team can have as much chance of finishing 1st and 24th, especially after how we can see teams coming together.

Archived