England v Spain U21

froggg

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, all seems a bit strange watching one of our players out there, couple this with wee Billy's departure and it's a good day.

Must confess to having a celebratory beer or three on the sex dwarf's demise:)

Don't rate him;)

Spain v England Football plays Hoofball - prepare for another 10 years of hurt as we perpetuate the same long ball tactics, lose possession and are undone by players who pass with precision. Good teams put their best players in the midfield. We like to have four 'with an engine'. I wish the U21s the very best and hope they prove me wrong, but there's a familiar pattern to their play...

Spain v England Football plays Hoofball - prepare for another 10 years of hurt as we perpetuate the same long ball tactics, lose possession and are undone by players who pass with precision. Good teams put their best players in the midfield. We like to have four 'with an engine'. I wish the U21s the very best and hope they prove me wrong, but there's a familiar pattern to their play...

Hate the lazy longball, easy for Spain to regain possession.

Spain out played England, their passing was excellent, but England held on until they equalised with three men offside, nice one ref. With two 16 million pound players and others that could command 10 million our Frankie didn't look out of place, his value will rocket, nice bit of business Mr Glick and Mr Clough

Archived