Steve Davies to Millwall?

CapeTownRams

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't want to see him leave, I think he could do brilliant with a full pre season, however unlikely but if they came in with 1million pound, I think we'd be stupid to say no.

I'd be disappointed to sell regardless because I like the kid but 1million pound would be a lot of money for someone who COULD do well, after years of constant injuries. is a great offer. I think he is worth more around the 300k mark, and for that I think we should keep, no doubt!

According to the Daily Star today Millwall were after Hulse

FLOP QPR striker Rob Hulse has rejected a move to Millwall to fight for a place in Neil Warnock's Premier League plans. Warnock is willing to sell Hulse, 31, who has scored only two goals since moving to Loftus Road from Derby last summer.

I think ive davis had a full injury free pre-season he could turn into a very usefull player for us.

we would be stupid to sell davis, most of our other strikers are small we need someone with abit of height

Davies*

we would be stupid to sell davis, most of our other strikers are small we need someone with abit of height

Ball?

I'd rather have him the squad than Davies, wins more headers and has far better shots and also seems far more hungry to have the ball

Ball?

I'd rather have him the squad than Davies, wins more headers and has far better shots and also seems far more hungry to have the ball

Im not Davies biggest fan, but what do you base the above on ?

Archived