You think Glick is bad, what about Doughty!

Day

DISABLED Nottingham Forest fans have hit out at plans to scrap their discounted match tickets.

People on Disability Living Allowance got a discount on season tickets but the club are withdrawing this from August.

The price of a season ticket for some disabled fans will rise from about £280 to more than £400.

Read More: http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/news/Tickets-price-rise-massive-shock/article-3624052-detail/article.html

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No jokes from me on this one, It's not right.

I know from working with a large charity that assist people with learning difficulties, that these guys live for there weekends at the football, and spend a lot of money in the club shops etc.

Tut tut,

I don't know what Derby do for the disabled supporters though, so can't comment.

No jokes from me on this one, It's not right.

I know from working with a large charity that assist people with learning difficulties, that these guys live for there weekends at the football, and spend a lot of money in the club shops etc.

Tut tut,

I don't know what Derby do for the disabled supporters though, so can't comment.

£190 (£180 for renewals) for the disabled fans AND their carer, that's £95 each. Designated seating in the NW corner and I believe other areas of the ground too.

Wheelchair and stair lifts. Stewards get training on helping disabled fans.

They also do a £60 for a season car park pass for the South stand car park.

Buggies giving transport from Sputh Stand Car Park to any where round the ground before the match. After the match buggies from the SE corner upto the carpark.

These aren't American initiatives, but they escaped the cost cutting so they obviously value the fans.

Could be wrong but I'm sure we had a disabled member on here and they get discounted tickets.

My old man is disabled and he gets the above season ticket benefits,

For away games they get disabled tickets which us normally 2 for the price of one (fan +carer) or they both get concession rate. Occasionally they have got two tickets for one concession price.

what an awful policy from the forest chairmen, especially when many disabled people will live for those matches and when people who are disabled will have serious problems financially with the cuts looming in, he should reconsider this big time because i imagine the backlash won't be pretty if this goes through.

Archived