Home Kit 11/12

Day

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should have plain white shirts with nothing on other than club crest and manufacturer. Surely we could make a sponsorhip deal work by going overboard on advertising hoardings, programmes, in the concourse, training kit etc? A plain black and white (or navy, depending on your era), would look so much better in my opinion.

We should have plain white shirts with nothing on other than club crest and manufacturer. Surely we could make a sponsorhip deal work by going overboard on advertising hoardings, programmes, in the concourse, training kit etc? A plain black and white (or navy, depending on your era), would look so much better in my opinion.

I hope they are of a, shall we say, flattering style for us, shall we say, fat barstewards.

I thought the same thing Boyce - horizontal stripes are not flattering. Not for me I'm afraid, my derrier would not look good :(

Derby County supporters have been quick off the mark to order their new home kit for the 2011/12 npower Championship season.

The new strip was revealed this weekend, with the Rams reporting brisk business from fans eager to snap up the new design, which will be available to buy in store on Saturday 2nd July 2011.

There are three ways for supporters to pre-order the shirt right now; on-line at [url=http://www.wearderby.com]www.wearderby.com, by phone 0871 472 1884 (press option 2) or by visiting shopDCFC in person during opening hours

Derby County's Head of Retail Mandy Hollis says the response has been excellent:

"We've had a great take-up from supporters wanting to pre-order the kit, so judging by that people really like it.

"The benefit of pre-ordering means that fans can beat the queues on the day it's available to buy (Saturday 2nd July) and the strip should be delivered to you prior to it being sold in the shop itself."

buymobiles.net continue to be the main shirt sponsor and having received feedback from the fans about last season's shirt, the Derbyshire-based mobile phone retailer have introduced a new way their logo is applied to the shirt, giving it a more natural feel.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10270~2372571,00.html

does this mean we wont have 26,000 fans with nipple rash next season?

Archived