Xbox vs PS3

GboroRam

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

xbox 360, the online on ps3 is generally more laggy and it did go off for around 3 weeks, (never happened with xbox live) without the xbox team the ps3 wouldn't even exist as sony couldn't get it too work and needed their help.

I think you'll find that both are about equal in terms of connection. Do you realise it could be your connection which is ********?

Also, XBL has been down before, just for the record.

actually i have an xbox and i have never had any problems with it, bought it in 2007 online is fine, ermm i don't think it has been down for 3 weeks before, by the way it is generally considered that xbox live is better than psn.

I won't hold the hacking against Sony, although they probably could have been at fault. For all we know xbox could have been hacked, but they've not been caught.

I don't play the PS3 and was wondering if some online gaming might cause me to turn it on a bit more often. Probably won't, though.

I won't hold the hacking against Sony, although they probably could have been at fault. For all we know xbox could have been hacked, but they've not been caught.

I don't play the PS3 and was wondering if some online gaming might cause me to turn it on a bit more often. Probably won't, though.

I thought the same when I traded up from my ps2 (I know) but I am on my Xbox whenever I can!!

[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]I think you'll find that both are about equal in terms of connection. Do you realise it could be your connection which is ********?

Also, XBL has been down before, just for the record.

That is untrue.

Many of xbox publishers have their own servers for games, not always dedicated though, whereas many playstation publishers have to use the Sony servers.

My 360 and PS3 are both wired. There's a noticable difference in lag between the two. You'll get poor connections on both, especially if you're playing P2P, but generally I tend to find that I get a better connection with the 360.

Re Sony and the hacking - I think people would have possibly been more inclined to be more understanding had Sony not actively chosen to NOT warn people for a number of days.

Archived