Giovanni van Bronckhorst

Lou Pole

David's is 2 years older and hadn't played for 2 years. Some people will moan at everything

If you think Bronkhorst would be a good signing then so be it but normally a player packs it in for a good reason. Carr at Brum has done well but the majority who try to come back soon pack in very quickly again.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here we go.

Roberto Carlos is only 38 and still playing.

He plays for a poor russian side Anzhi and would jump to a chance to join massive club like Derby.

He only gets [sIZE=3]€4.000.000 per year so his wages won't be a stumbling block for us.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=3][sIZE=13px]So if we are serious about promotion, he could be a fantastic signing. Sign him up.[/sIZE][/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]blah blah blah[/sIZE]

[sIZE=3]I already tired of these rumors / talks about these old useless money-grabbers who will never sign for DCFC. Move on.[/sIZE]

You couldn't even manage it when taking the mick. Seriously, can you give me one suggestion of a player who you think is a realistic signing AND who would improve the team? Because every player we are linked with you reckon is ****, over-the-hill or too poor to bother with. Who would you sign? I'm genuinely curious

You couldn't even manage it when taking the mick. Seriously, can you give me one suggestion of a player who you think is a realistic signing AND who would improve the team? Because every player we are linked with you reckon is ****, over-the-hill or too poor to bother with. Who would you sign? I'm genuinely curious

If you are talking about improvement take any young, strong, black left-back from French bottom club and he will be better and cheaper than Roberts. You just can't be worse than him. If you want 'expierienced' player Lens were relegated this season and they have [sIZE=14px]Franck [/sIZE][sIZE=14px]Queudrue.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px]I'm well annoyed [/sIZE][sIZE=3] by the fact that we have no any scouting network [/sIZE][sIZE=16px]e[sIZE=3]xcept [/sIZE][/sIZE][sIZE=16px][sIZE=3]mythical connections of [/sIZE][sIZE=3]Metgod[/sIZE]. Get it right.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=16px]There are many good and cheap players outside East Midlands.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px]

[/sIZE]

If you are talking about improvement take any young, strong, black left-back from French bottom club and he will be better and cheaper than Roberts. You just can't be worse than him. If you want 'expierienced' player Lens were relegated this season and they have [sIZE=14px]Franck [/sIZE][sIZE=14px]Queudrue.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px]I'm well annoyed [/sIZE][sIZE=3] by the fact that we have no any scouting network [/sIZE][sIZE=16px]e[sIZE=3]xcept [/sIZE][/sIZE][sIZE=16px][sIZE=3]mythical connections of [/sIZE][sIZE=3]Metgod[/sIZE]. Get it right.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px]

[/sIZE]

Who from the East Midlands have we been linked with? Tyson but who else? We are in for players in Scotland, London, West midlands, North West etc but you don't want any of them.

As for the thread, can't see it happening.

Who from the East Midlands have we been linked with? Tyson but who else? We are in for players in Scotland, London, West midlands, North West etc but you don't want any of them.

As for the thread, can't see it happening.

Not true. I wouldn't mind some of them at Derby.

Tyson - no

Maguire - yes

Legzdins - yes if Deeney gone.

Shackell - yes

Hayes - Who?

Eustace - NO

Bowyer - no

Bryson - not sure. We already have a lot of midgets.

A. Rooney - yes

Waghorn - Leicester may **** off

[sIZE=16px]All I wanted to say is we should also pay attention to players outside UK.[/sIZE]

[sIZE=14px]I'm well annoyed [/sIZE][sIZE=3]by the fact that we have no any scouting network [/sIZE][sIZE=16px]e[sIZE=3]xcept [/sIZE][/sIZE][sIZE=16px][sIZE=3]mythical connections of [/sIZE][sIZE=3]Metgod[/sIZE]. Get it right.[/sIZE]

Your view of Gareth Roberts is clearly tainted, as you can't hold that opinion unless you missed the last 15 games of the season.

[sIZE=16px]All I wanted to say is we should also pay attention to players outside UK.[/sIZE]

Like Gio then..............:rolleyes:

I would absolutely LOVE to have the guy here in a bit-part role whilst furthering his coaching career. Wages etc may be too much, there are worries with his age etc, But the guy has been solid for the majority of his career. Gio has been in suberb form for Feyenoord, where Davids (If we were to compare) was out the game and always looking like his career was going to end up with it culminating to an overdue end. Gio has retired at the end of this season and still looked like a capable player.

Anyway, you'r right in the sense that this doesn't need to be debated as it is a very wild rumour.

I agree, but I don't want us to go out and get someone for the sake of buying someone, we need players that will improve the team, it doesn't matter where they are from, how much they cost etc

Guys,

IF this rumour is even true, don't worry too much about him coming in as a player. He's retired once already. I doubt he really wants to play much football. It's probably more aimed at a coaching role and cover for Roberts as the playing role.

But i find it hard to believe that he's a) not had offers to make a playing comeback by more lucrative deals. b) If he has his mind set on coaching then as a former captain of his national side you'd think his leadership qualities would be pounced on by a Dutch club or one of his previous clubs and/or people he's worked with.

Sure, Metgod has probably a connection with him...... but how strong?

I find myself keep asking "Why Derby?"

It wont happen. But even if it did...... it might be best to think of it as more of a coaching role first, playing role second.

i have heard were being linked wih Gio, he is from abroad and a wealth of experience

Looks like i have to repeat it:

[sIZE=3]I already tired of these rumors / talks about these old useless money-grabbers [sIZE=5]who will never sign for DCFC[/sIZE]. Move on.[/sIZE]

yay lets sign van broncky, he was dutch national team captain who reached the world cup final only a year or 2 ago.

and while we are at it, perhaps he can persuade another older van bommel to quit milan and come to PPS.

yay lets sign van broncky, he was dutch national team captain who reached the world cup final only a year or 2 ago.

and while we are at it, perhaps he can persuade another older van bommel to quit milan and come to PPS.

Maybe we can get Cruyff, Neeskins and the Van De Kerkhof brothers as well

People wouldn't want this signing? are you f*cking mad!?

I would put my house on him walking into our team and doing a job, it wasn't 9 months ago he captained a side to a world cup final! not to mention being one of the best performers in the competition! he has never had any injury worries or anything like that, so I really don't see how people can say no to him, as mentioned before.. he won't be signing it was a ridiculous rumour but would he improve our team.. Yes, without a doubt.. a massive amount as well!

People wouldn't want this signing? are you f*cking mad!?

I would put my house on him walking into our team and doing a job, it wasn't 9 months ago he captained a side to a world cup final! not to mention being one of the best performers in the competition! he has never had any injury worries or anything like that, so I really don't see how people can say no to him, as mentioned before.. he won't be signing it was a ridiculous rumour but would he improve our team.. Yes, without a doubt.. a massive amount as well!

Thank youuuuu!

Archived