4 Years Ago Today

Srg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was ill but on the train to wembley, everyone else was on the beer I was on tea!! I had paid £125 for my ticket as I was playing a high standard of football and never had a season ticket!!

Then decided sod it, got on the beer at 9, mixed with medicine I was soon drunk!!

Walking round london on a pub crawl seeing rams fans at every pub no matter what tubevstop we were at!!

Singing and dancing, have good fun!!

Little bit of trouble with WBA fans on wembley way, got into the stadium after the searches and had my air horn taken off me only to see they were selling the exact same one in the ground!!!

Up in the gods, and the atmosphere was rocking.. What a game what a goal!!!!! Forgot I was ill!

After the game it seemed baggies fans had vanished! Non to be seen anywhere! Derby fans all round London were buzzing and bouncing, on the train back the train still rocking.... What a day!!! One of the best ever ( on par with my kids births)

Get off the train walk for a curry and that illness hits me again!!

But memories are the forever!!!!!!

What a day

Correct me if im wrong but didn't we play on the Monday not Saturday, and wasn't it a 2pm KO not 3?

as is this year's final but check the date, 4 completely **** years after the best day in many young rams fans lives :rolleyes:

yeah i have checked we played on 28th may 2007 which was a Monday and ko was 2pm

but yeah amazing day...up there on my all time best games along with...crystal palace to win promotion, beat man utd at old trafford when wanchope made his debut and Bradford away in the premier league.

yeah i have checked we played on 28th may 2007 which was a Monday and ko was 2pm

but yeah amazing day...up there on my all time best games along with...crystal palace to win promotion, beat man utd at old trafford when wanchope made his debut and Bradford away in the premier league.

Completely irrelevant what day it was on, the date is what you count.

what a day, as was southampton at home in the semi final, brilliant times and ones which i will never forget

Southampton was great. I came straight from work to the match, skidded along the turf on my knees in the pitch invasion, in my suit. Never got the grass mark out.

That southampton game was brilliant.

If any of you are the man that attempted to high five me in the centre circle and in the process of bringing your hand forward, slipped and fell on your back, but just lay there laughing and screaming with joy regardless... give me a shout.

Archived