Lee Camp to Aston Villa?

RAMSvsThe World

Rob Green? Really? Ive never understood why people rate him so highly; he always looks dodgy whenever i see west ham play and is fault for numerous goals throughout a season.

I remember watching him when he was at Norwich down here and he was an exceptional keeper, I don't watch much premiership football to be honest.. so I don't know what his been like recently just see his name in the press and still in the england team so just assumed he is a good keeper, still. One keeper I still watch and highly rate is Paul Robinson, he is Blackburns single man defence on many occasions!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
did you also remember when he kicked, missed the ball and it went in? he is good but no way should he be england material.

That is the only reason he isn't in the england team, it's ridiculous IMO he was outstanding last season a deserved a place but nothing of it.

Hart, Robinson and Foster.. should be top 3 keepers, but that's my opinion.. they all had exceptional years last year.

no when he played for norwich against us, he tried to kick it but missed it completely, i don;t think he was outstanding last season, he was good but also made quite a few mistakes, for me he makes too many mistakes to be an england keeper for me.

Archived