Lee Camp to Aston Villa?

RAMSvsThe World

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ive never seen Reo Coker linked with Forest in the past? I doubt he'll drop a division unless someone in the championship gives him 25-30 grand a week!

I can't see what Villa would want with Camp.. let's wait and see if anything happens for 3.5million it would potentially be a dire piece of business on the vile end!

Camp in the last 2 seasons has proved to be one of the best outside the premiership although he conceded a lot towards the end of the season. I think he would do well at Villa but who would Forest sign? I wish he leaves them but for less money :D

Camp in the last 2 seasons has proved to be one of the best outside the premiership although he conceded a lot towards the end of the season. I think he would do well at Villa but who would Forest sign? I wish he leaves them but for less money :D

We would probably end up loaning bloody bywater for the season knowing us :(

He is in the top 5 in the division without a doubt, but if you was villa would you really be happy about signing lee camp for 3.5million? I'd be gutted, well I don't know but I still look at villa as a side that should be a serious contender for the european places!

Off the top of my head, I would say Rob Green and Ben Foster would be a better option and wouldn't cost that much more than the said 3.5million.

He is in the top 5 in the division without a doubt, but if you was villa would you really be happy about signing lee camp for 3.5million? I'd be gutted, well I don't know but I still look at villa as a side that should be a serious contender for the european places!

Off the top of my head, I would say Rob Green and Ben Foster would be a better option and wouldn't cost that much more than the said 3.5million.

Rob Green? Really? Ive never understood why people rate him so highly; he always looks dodgy whenever i see west ham play and is fault for numerous goals throughout a season.

Archived