Girls Aloud

Day

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If her accent is the same as the one on the show, i'm entirely put off. Normal voice, and completely the other way.

Not a fan of the Yorkshire accent then Worksop?

Error...

I've got one me'sen. ;)

So have I worksop

You're lucky, I was waiting to volley you with some choice Yorkshire phrases...:D

Not a fan of the Yorkshire accent then Worksop?

That was me you quoted you know :p

I don't mind it, but she has an incredibly posh voice on there, doesn't do it for me at all. Neither does the brummy accent. After that, it's all good.

This is all irrelevant, my girlfriend tops the lot.

Alex would verify this.

I'm not insecure about my hair colour. Why should I be? I mean, it's just a colour on my head. Why do you all keep bringing it up!? I'm secure.

Gingers can get laid, and the girls don't even have to be blind. Honest.

He's done well for himself, that's for sure. Though I suspect some kind of mind bending drugs have something to do with it.

Mind bending drugs? Where did you hear that? Can't she like me because I'm ginger? Can't gingers have girlfriends?

Jees you're making such a big deal out of the ginger thing, just drop it.

That was me you quoted you know :p

I don't mind it, but she has an incredibly posh voice on there, doesn't do it for me at all. Neither does the brummy accent. After that, it's all good.

Oh yeah....doh.

Soz :confused:

You ginger bunny??? Never realized.....

Anyway aren't "they" unevolved or something??? Sure I heard/read that somewhere.

They can't go in direct sunlight and you can kill them with a stake to the heart, or a faint whiff of garlic.

Archived