The forum keeps logging me out?

Day

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
of course i will :p

We don't need these (foreseable) b*stards. - This sentence was used for potential and future purposes. The word b*stards should not be used during your time on this forum when it is direct at or about another member of this forum. Any incident as such may result in an imminent yellow or red card. IcelandRam industries will not be held responsible on any occurences of this word through out the forum. Thank you for reading this message.

Regards

Iceland Ram

now its working again after the following attemped fix

tools/internet options/browsing history/delete.....untick preserve favourites websites data, tick temporary internet files, and cookies and delete.......

and then restore to be ticked as daveo's instructions.....

you see this is the reason i hate computers......now not working again.......and does anybody really understand these blooody things?

that was after another fix as post 24.....who cares its 2 in the morning........****** to it......aaaagghhh and i'm at work tomorrow.....

Still having some strange happenings Daveo. Just clicked on a thread and got logged out. Clicked back on to the main list and i appeared as logged in again.

Am I in or out? any one else ever wondered that before....................

This happened to me when ladyram registered and was using the same PC. It got confused having cookies relating to more than 1 account on the computer. (not accusing just saying what happened to us)

Still having some strange happenings Daveo. Just clicked on a thread and got logged out. Clicked back on to the main list and i appeared as logged in again.

Am I in or out? any one else ever wondered that before....................

Try clearing your cookies, look at the first post in this thread to show you how.

I have had to re-register as I can't get on the forum with my previous username (Redcar).

Any mod help so I can get back on and delete this profile?

Thanks in advance.

[sIZE=5]REDCAR![/sIZE]

PM Sent

• 7 months later...
when i click on view new content it keeps bringing up an error saying i cant use it its beginning to annoy me now can someone sort it please asap

Stupid question but are you logged in when you click it?

If not that's your problem

Archived