Fulham v Scousers

froggg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They don't need Andy Caroll. Waste of $35mil IMO.

They look brilliant, no idea what Kenny Dalglish has done to them. They're top 4 standard now, should they improve in the summer then Arsenal are in big trouble next season. Could see them dropping out.

They don't need Andy Caroll. Waste of $35mil IMO.

They look brilliant, no idea what Kenny Dalglish has done to them. They're top 4 standard now, should they improve in the summer then Arsenal are in big trouble next season. Could see them dropping out.

I think it may well be Man City struggling for top 4 next season but it'll be interesting to have a 6 way contest next season.

It'll be Arsenal that miss out next season at this rate.

Man City will spend huge in the summer again, especially if they can guarantee CL football. Man Utd will do what they always do, and Chelsea will probably do a bit of rebuilding as well.

Wenger's aversion to spending $$$ or signing decent keepers or CBs will probably be their undoing.

That Suarez bloke aint to bad is he

If Arsenal had signed him and David Luiz they would have won the title this year.

Arsene Wenger must have known about them both but because they cost more than $15mil a piece it doesn't fit in with his methods.

Brilliant player, been a fan ever since I saw him at The World Cup. He plays in an almost identical way as David Villa.

Just having a look Liverpool record since Kenny Dalgslish has taken over. They have taken 34 points from 16.. at 2.125 points per game..

Take this over the 36 games that they've played, going by this, Liverpool would be sitting joint top with 76(.5) points..

Incredibly really.

There form under Kenny Dalglish is title challenging form.. He has to get the job.

Can we please get young ram back, I'll find the thread where I said if Liverpool didn't finish in the top 6 then I would streak the first game of next season. Now that there going to do it, I expect Young ram to do the same. BBYR

You have just admitted on a public forum that you want to see Young Ram naked. Take da shame.

Archived