Reading v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the league table clearly shows, we are finishing as the league`s 6th worst team this year. Its a massive dissapointment of a season and we Rams fans deserve better. We are going out on a whimper and the board and thhe management both have a lot of questions to answer.

As the league table clearly shows, we are finishing as the league`s 6th worst team this year. Its a massive dissapointment of a season and we Rams fans deserve better. We are going out on a whimper and the board and thhe management both have a lot of questions to answer.

They don't have any questions to answer.

Clough has done the best he can with a threadbare squad and the management have reduced the wage bill by the required amount.

Move on. Better times ahead.

certainly has been a misersble run in

Clough has done the best he can with a threadbare squad and the management have reduced the wage bill by the required amount.

Spot on fella:D

Lets hope so. We have it all to do next season. Look at the top 12 teams currently in the division. Only one of Reading, Swansea, Cardiff and Florest will go up,

The likes of Leicester, Hull, Burnley and all the three Prem clubs coming down will have cash to burn next season and already have squads which are much better than ours. Its a tall order to completely transform this side.

Midlesboro look good for a play off push next year. Not to forget the rejuvinated Saints coming up alongside Poyet's Brighton. Tough as ever next season.

well ok some incoming transfers but this has been a very worrying end to the season

6 points adrift of coventry

10 points adrift of middlesbro

We said that this time last year :)

And we might well say it again this time next year.

It's the toughest league in Europe to get out of and chances are we'll be in for another frustrating season next time.

Anyone who isn't a delusional fool,living out a 'Life on Mars' fantasy that they woke up in 1969 and clough was still manager will know exactly where the blame lies.

Pathetic board, useless manager and one of the worst squads i can remember in following the rams since 1971.

Of course any complaints are banned on here which is why i can't be arsed to post anymore. I did'nt renew last season because i suspected it would turn out like this and i sure as shi! won't be handing anymore money to the club untill the owners and manager change.

Anyone renewing now is part of the problem, propping up this failure of a board/ management coalition of losers.

Archived