El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some of the comments on here are hilarious.

Barca are boring because they resort the likes of Real Madrid to stick 11 men behind the ball and pump-it at any given opportunity.

Barca are boring because they make the best footballing team in England look like a bunch of schoolboys at The Nou Camp and reduce them to have 0 shots on goal the whole game.

Barca are boring because they win the majority of their games by 3 goals plus.

Barca are boring because nobody can get the ball off them, and they play football the proper way, a winning way.

Barca have bought their success (Jaja)

Edin answer me in what other imaginary world do you live in? How on earth is Ronaldo better than Messi? Let me guess, it's because he's scored goals in the 'best league in the world'?

And to say Barca cheat, what a load of rubbish. Of course Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc are all saints.

One of my favourite quotes is this:

"you can't help but be behind the ball, when Barcelona insist on playing it between their back four for the first 35mins of every game and therefore it is not possible to have a shot"

[sIZE=1]dcfcdavecov 2011[/sIZE]

It was stated earlier that Guardiola is a rubbish coach and just watches this team play.

It is his team. He was manager of the youth team where alot of the players have come from. It is his philosophy in the 6 seconds rule, in training where you have to win the ball back within 6 seconds of losing the ball.

To say he just watches must be due to the preparation he puts in training and an understanding of the players as to how he wants the game played

Guardiola may not do any of the work. The coaches will do the training and Guardiola will oversee it and decide who he wants playing in the team which is basically the same every week and then every so often he will stick a youngster in.

All the people that say Guardiola is the best coach are just talking crap as usual.

Some of the comments on here are hilarious.

Barca are boring because they resort the likes of Real Madrid to stick 11 men behind the ball and pump-it at any given opportunity.

Barca are boring because they make the best footballing team in England look like a bunch of schoolboys at The Nou Camp and reduce them to have 0 shots on goal the whole game.

Barca are boring because they win the majority of their games by 3 goals plus.

Barca are boring because nobody can get the ball off them, and they play football the proper way, a winning way.

Barca have bought their success (Jaja)

Edin answer me in what other imaginary world do you live in? How on earth is Ronaldo better than Messi? Let me guess, it's because he's scored goals in the 'best league in the world'?

And to say Barca cheat, what a load of rubbish. Of course Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal etc are all saints.

Apart from the swearing I think they cleared up their acts on the pitch and think there is a slight decency in Man Utd now.

One of my favourite quotes is this:

"you can't help but be behind the ball, when Barcelona insist on playing it between their back four for the first 35mins of every game and therefore it is not possible to have a shot"

[sIZE=1]dcfcdavecov 2011[/sIZE]

This is rubbish. Whoever said that is talking tosh..

Against Real Madrid earlier on in The Nou Camp Barca were 2-0 up after 18 minutes. Against Arsenal they scored in the first half of both games at The Emirates and Nou Camp.. Against Shaktar 2/3-0 at half-time. Do I need to go on?

Basing Barcelona in their last 3 games against a defence minded Real Madrid is unfair. Take a look at how they've ripped apart Arsenal, Shaktar (who topped Arsenals group), doing the league double of Valencia (who drew at Old Trafford this season), Villareal (who Man Utd failed to beat in 2 games last year) etc.

It's like me saying Man Utd are poor becuse they lost to Liverpool, Wolves and Chelsea.

You only need to look at Barcas season to realise how good they are. 8 points clear at the top with a GD of 70 odd, Final of Copa del Rey plus a final of The CL awaitening them.

But let me guess, Spanish teams are rubbish? Won't go into this arguement but you only need to look at European success to realise this is false.

Apart from the swearing I think they cleared up their acts on the pitch and think there is a slight decency in Man Utd now.

Yeh because Nani still doesn't dive, Rooney never elbows anyone and Rio never hounds the refs and refs never give Man Utd strange decisions.

Fergie is also a saint all the time.

Yeh because Nani still doesn't dive, Rooney never elbows anyone and Rio never hounds the refs and refs never give Man Utd strange decisions.

Fergie is also a saint all the time.

elbowing isn't cheating :confused: just dirty play.wow so you got one player in Man Utd team that people call the biggest cheats comapred to the 5 in Barca's team.

Good spot I applaud (Not)

elbowing isn't cheating :confused: just dirty play.wow so you got one player in Man Utd team that people call the biggest cheats comapred to the 5 in Barca's team.

That is almost the funniest thing you have ever wrote, almost as good as Barca BUY success or that Pep is rubbish!

When is elbowing not cheating?

69 minutes 30 seconds, was how long Barcelona were in possesion last night.

They had 11 attempts, most of which came after the sending off. Boooooooooooring,

Although tbf they did spend most of their possesion time surounding the ref or on the floor.

And all of this against a team that beat Spurs 5-0 on aggregate the previous round and are the most expensively assembled team in the world.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. You're criticising a team for winning 95% of it's matches, by dominating possession in 100% of it's matches and creating more goal scoring opportunities than it's opposition in 99% of it's matches.

What's your problem because I honestly don't understand? Perhaps they're just boring to you because they win virtually every game resulting in the oppostion to play defence football for 90 minutes.

Add The Da Silva twins for consistant fouling and you have 5.

You're just bitter, it's OK I understand, I'd probably be the same if Forest won everything, playing sublime football with some of the best footballers produced in the past 50 years or so.

It's not how many they win, or how many trophies, or how many youth playersthey play.

They're just very, very boring to watch.

If Derby was in possesion for 60% of one match, i would expect us to have had at least 20 shots and won by three or four goals, not passed it around for eternity.

Barca was in possesion for 77% of the match. If you said to me guess the score i would have said 5-0 at least. But instead i'm sat here guessing the passes between Mascherano to Pique and back again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Add The Da Silva twins for consistant fouling and you have 5.

You're just bitter, it's OK I understand, I'd probably be the same if Forest won everything, playing sublime football with some of the best footballers produced in the past 50 years or so.

Sure best players in the past 50 years :confused: ok then. #notgotaclue

My opinion is:

1. Barca are the best club side in Europe at the moment.

2. They try to get other players sent off by diving & pressuring the ref.

3. Messi is a million miles better than Ronaldo when the games really matter.

4. Without Messi Barca would be a good team but not a great one.

5. Give me the Premier League over La Liga any day. Even with all its faults.

6. I can't stand Utd but I hope they stuff Barca.

It's not how many they win, or how many trophies, or how many youth playersthey play.

If Derby was in possesion for 60% of one match, i would expect us to have had at least 20 shots and won by three or four goals, not passed it around for eternity.

Barca was in possesion for 77% of the match. If you said to me guess the score i would have said 5-0 at least. But instead i'm sat here guessing the passes between Mascherano to Pique and back again zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I suppose it depends on what type of football you enjoy, I also think they are boring to watch but I don't particularly like any type of possession football. I enjoy efficient football, making the most of your possession and chances, Chelsea at there prime do it perfectly.

I suppose it depends on what type of football you enjoy, I also think they are boring to watch but I don't particularly like any type of possession football. I enjoy efficient football, making the most of your possession and chances, Chelsea at there prime do it perfectly.

Add on top the persistant diving/stopping of the game and constant moaning.....just bores me to tears.

And i agree with you on Chelsea.

What are you talking about. They just played against Real Madrid, at the Bernabau.. Are you seriously suggesting a team can go there and win 6-2.. Oh wait.. I repeat Real Madrid 4-0 Tottenham.

Why don't you look up Barcas other results against midtable teams and see what you find. They've consistantly destroyed teams.

Also did you not watch Barca against Arsnenal. They didn't even have a shot, all game.

I'd like to see any other team in world football go to the Bernabau and dominate possession/chances/shots on goal and win the game.

You must not appreciate football like i do then, i could watch that Barca side knock the ball around for hours. Having so much possession isnt just about creating chances, it's also about stopping the other side creating chances. They keep passing the ball till the opportunity arises to attack, you're saying once they get bored of knocking it around they might as well just lump it forward.

So you wouldnt take Derby having 70% possession week in week out but on average winning 1-0 every week, cos i definitely would. Barcelona are one of the greatest teams ever, whoever doesnt appreciate the football they play are probably the same that think giving 100% effort is enough to start every game and that Robbie Savage is a great player.

What are you talking about. They just played against Real Madrid, at the Bernabau.. Are you seriously suggesting a team can go there and win 6-2.. Oh wait.. I repeat Real Madrid 4-0 Tottenham.

Why don't you look up Barcas other results against midtable teams and see what you find. They've consistantly destroyed teams.

Also did you not watch Barca against Arsnenal. They didn't even have a shot, all game.

I'd like to see any other team in world football go to the Bernabau and dominate possession/chances/shots on goal and win the game.

I'm not on about where they were playing etc. They had 77% of the possesion, mostly along the back four, if you find that entertaining then ok. But i find it very, very boring. I wouldn't turn up to Derby wanting to see Brayford give it to Barker and he gives it back and then he gives it to Ayala who gives it back to Brayford.

I want to see people taking on players, dribbling, making players commit. Not pass it four yards and then another 4 yards the wrong way. Then fall on the floor.

Archived