Queens Park Rangers v Derby County

froggg

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good half. Oh my dears though, Theo Robinson! It worries me we may be after Tyson as well, we'd have 2 of them then!

Theo was a bit greedy then, he should have passed to Davies, or even better, was it Ward coming in behind?

Not bad by Derby. My mate, the QPR fan is going crazy about Savage - haha, I've told her, the ONLY way to upset Sav, is to ignore him. :D

I hope Savage will calm down or he will see red. First time I seen Brad Jones play. Not bad at all. Would be nice to get a goal early second half, would make things more interesting.

Good point. Seem to lose his head a tad against Taarabt.

Theo was a bit greedy then, he should have passed to Davies, or even better, was it Ward coming in behind?

Not bad by Derby. My mate, the QPR fan is going crazy about Savage - haha, I've told her, the ONLY way to upset Sav, is to ignore him. :D

Theo's first touch after rounding the defender was hideous. He took himself away from goal when he could of been straight in. Made the shot more difficult for himself but still should be working the keeper, who knows where a rebound would of gone.

Good point. Seem to lose his head a tad against Taarabt.

I disagree, made a rash challenge and got booked. But since then done nothing wrong.Taarabt has been diving for free kicks and has paddied twice when he didn't get his own way, once in the corner when Sav had a word when he ran past and once in the other.

If anything Sav has got Taarabt so worked up that he is not playing his game.

Theo's first touch after rounding the defender was hideous. He took himself away from goal when he could of been straight in. Made the shot more difficult for himself but still should be working the keeper, who knows where a rebound would of gone.

Agreed. Woeful touch....

Archived