Reflections on the Leeds game

davenportram

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Ward should be definitely signed in the summer, he looked very good he has ability, he also has a big engine and keeps on running and Theo Robinson, again I would definitely get him signed up, whether it's an impact player position or whatever, he looks dangerous and he is the last thing the opposition want coming on with 10-20 minutes to go, running on tired legs.. you've got to deal with him or he'll make you pay.

I also like Ayala, think he should be signed.

I must admit I have 1 eye on next season, I can see where we need improvement and what we need to do to be up there, and IMO it won't take that much, just needs 2-3 consistent performers to pull the flair players together and a bulk in the squad and we'll be up there. I think the inconsistency in the side is due to the lack of consistent performers, Addison is a very consistent performer and when he is fit, he is the type of player you want in the middle of the pitch, also a fit shaun barker would be a nice.

I am willing to see what happens, I think it's an exciting building process for this summer rather than the slow one last summer.

I thought Ward should be definitely signed in the summer, he looked very good he has ability, he also has a big engine and keeps on running and Theo Robinson, again I would definitely get him signed up, whether it's an impact player position or whatever, he looks dangerous and he is the last thing the opposition want coming on with 10-20 minutes to go, running on tired legs.. you've got to deal with him or he'll make you pay.

I also like Ayala, think he should be signed.

I must admit I have 1 eye on next season, I can see where we need improvement and what we need to do to be up there, and IMO it won't take that much, just needs 2-3 consistent performers to pull the flair players together and a bulk in the squad and we'll be up there. I think the inconsistency in the side is due to the lack of consistent performers, Addison is a very consistent performer and when he is fit, he is the type of player you want in the middle of the pitch, also a fit shaun barker would be a nice.

I am willing to see what happens, I think it's an exciting building process for this summer rather than the slow one last summer.

Agree Amb... Ward should defo be signed, purely for his work rate, outstanding!! Theo, jury still out, maybe its because he has pace that we like him! Problem is we cant get a striker with such pace that can also finish at a good price!! You talking 3m plus for those talents!

Yes agree, its going to be a very exciting summer full of rumours and speculation!

I was in the south lower last season and in quiet games you could hear you guys at the back, but not very loudly.

In bigger games, with more noise overall, and louder away fans, you guys were often drowned out.

I sat in the North stand block A against Coventry. (nephew was given a school trip freebe, so I moved my ticket to be with him)

There was no doubting the non stop singing, there just isnt enough of you for the noise to carry to other parts of the ground though.

So for the Leeds game i was back in the south west corner and you could see you guys jumping up and down and twirling your scarves, but you simply couldnt be heard above the leeds fans, and general noise around the ground.

I can hear you in Block C Nick, but I suppose it's not far away. I saw my nephew singing along and he's in block D at the front, so he could hear you.

I don't hear the South East that often, only if it comes across east stand a bit.

I think the time and effort you lot put into it is amazing and should be applauded, not moaned at like some do. It just takes time. I'll be sorting out for the kids to stand with you again soon, I'm getting a bit too old for it all :redface:

I was in the south lower last season and in quiet games you could hear you guys at the back, but not very loudly.

In bigger games, with more noise overall, and louder away fans, you guys were often drowned out.

I sat in the North stand block A against Coventry. (nephew was given a school trip freebe, so I moved my ticket to be with him)

There was no doubting the non stop singing, there just isnt enough of you for the noise to carry to other parts of the ground though.

So for the Leeds game i was back in the south west corner and you could see you guys jumping up and down and twirling your scarves, but you simply couldnt be heard above the leeds fans, and general noise around the ground.

Yeah agree matey, we are setting a base mark up though for it to only get bigger, not smaller! So any additions we have will all be positive and will all sing for 90 minutes!

I think with more numbers which of course is the plan we will be heard all around the ground... Not surprised we wernt heard in SW corner v Leeds as that would have been 70 v 3800!! LOL!!!

Thats why we got the scarfs, to be noticed if the volume is not there!

Mrs Ram - Cheers me dears, if your kids want to come again let me know and I will sort it! x

Nick

Yeah agree matey, we are setting a base mark up though for it to only get bigger, not smaller! So any additions we have will all be positive and will all sing for 90 minutes!

I think with more numbers which of course is the plan we will be heard all around the ground... Not surprised we wernt heard in SW corner v Leeds as that would have been 70 v 3800!! LOL!!!

Thats why we got the scarfs, to be noticed if the volume is not there!

Mrs Ram - Cheers me dears, if your kids want to come again let me know and I will sort it! x

Nick

Did we not get them to keep warm during the cold winter nights??

Archived