If you have renewed keep your ST card.

davenportram

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Tom Glick

After much bovine fertiliser being spread around the local media fields up to the end of last season, I would like to claim my refund please.

I feel that I can sum up the signings made in one word, allow me if you will.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!?"

Now, I've read the letter that you have sent me and it says that you are still looking to recruit players.

So, I'll cut you some slack, unless you sign Billy Sharp before 4.30PM on the 5th August 2011, I'll be knocking on the main reception doors politely asking for my FECKIN money back.

The balls in your court. Just keeping you up to speed, letting you know where I'm at, touching base, brain storming, networking, keeping you in the loop, giving you a heads up. Treading water, driving around the round about, touching cloth, keeping the window open, driving safely.

Best Regards

*insert name

Dear Tom Glick

After much bovine fertiliser being spread around the local media fields up to the end of last season, I would like to claim my refund please.

I feel that I can sum up the signings made in one word, allow me if you will.

"WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo!?"

Now, I've read the letter that you have sent me and it says that you are still looking to recruit players.

So, I'll cut you some slack, unless you sign Billy Sharp before 4.30PM on the 5th August 2011, I'll be knocking on the main reception doors politely asking for my FECKIN money back.

The balls in your court. Just keeping you up to speed, letting you know where I'm at, touching base, brain storming, networking, keeping you in the loop, giving you a heads up. Treading water, driving around the round about, touching cloth, keeping the window open, driving safely.

Best Regards

*insert name

:D:D

:D :D :D who knows, oh well i have definitely renewed as it says i have in my account on the derby county website and the money was taken from my mums account when i bought it as well, i will just use my season ticket to get in as i imagine it would be re verified anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived