Derby drummer

ScottyDCFC

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have we currently got one?? We want one in the north stand up with us and have even offered to chop in n buy 2 seats as season ticket seats in the very corner of block A ( like Blackpool, Leicester, sheff wed, watford have) but have been told we are not allowed due to health and safety( sheff wed not allowed there band in either) the only drummer we are allowed in the ground is to stand under the score board out the way!!

The annoying thing on this is..

A) it would improve atmosphere loads if the right drummer was there

B) could help keep a beat of the songs

C) brazil were allowed all there instruments in for there international game at pps!!

Hopefully during the end of season break we will be able to come to a agreement with d.c.f.c on this matter but having someone at the bottom of the stand hardly being heard is a waste of time!!

Have we currently got one?? We want one in the north stand up with us and have even offered to chop in n buy 2 seats as season ticket seats in the very corner of block A ( like Blackpool, Leicester, sheff wed, watford have) but have been told we are not allowed due to health and safety( sheff wed not allowed there band in either) the only drummer we are allowed in the ground is to stand under the score board out the way!!

The annoying thing on this is..

A) it would improve atmosphere loads if the right drummer was there

B) could help keep a beat of the songs

C) brazil were allowed all there instruments in for there international game at pps!!

Hopefully during the end of season break we will be able to come to a agreement with d.c.f.c on this matter but having someone at the bottom of the stand hardly being heard is a waste of time!!

I agree I think more fans will join in with the songs. What happened to the other drummer we had about 5 years ago?

If someone wanted to bring a drum in, why don't they just pitch up and take it into the stands anyway? Can't say I particularly like them but if the stewards say no just stand your ground and tell them where to go. There's plenty in block A to back them up so just use your numbers. Same with flags on sticks - "not allowed", but if your fellow fans have your back (as they seem to do in block A) then there's not much they can do about it really.

If someone wanted to bring a drum in, why don't they just pitch up and take it into the stands anyway? Can't say I particularly like them but if the stewards say no just stand your ground and tell them where to go. There's plenty in block A to back them up so just use your numbers. Same with flags on sticks - "not allowed", but if your fellow fans have your back (as they seem to do in block A) then there's not much they can do about it really.

With the CCTV in the ground mate its really not possible or worth the risk... You will be identified and banned from PPS, simple as that really... Health and safety I am afraid as much as it despises me!!!

Archived