Football Betting

Day

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I originally put something like £50 on Laws taking the Burnley job, which came in. I've had paddypower mailing me all the time saying, you've got this £250 in your account. I could cash it in, where it gets swallowed by the amount that's owing on my credit card, or keep it in the account and have fun with it.

I figured there's no way Fulham will beat United at home, with or without their new statue, so decided to go **** or bust. Now paddypower will be harping on about the £375 in my account I never use.

Id stick the lot on Man Utd to beat Man City in the semi-final.. Or you might aswell stick it on Man Utd to do the League and Cup double.

From 375 youd probably win back $1k..

I was cacking myself that Fulham would sneak something against United. I think I'd have a coronary with that bet.

£50 on a Blackpool win at 7/1

£50 on a draw 15/4

Only way you can lose is if Arsenal win :D

Id stick the lot on Man Utd to beat Man City in the semi-final.. Or you might aswell stick it on Man Utd to do the League and Cup double.

From 375 youd probably win back $1k..

If you think Utd will beat City in the semi then double up on the title. Its buying money.

Which is the best site for football betting?

Personal preference, no one site could be classed as the "best". Personally I use Ladbrokes or Bet365, if your not signed up to any look at what welcome offers they have on at the moment, most popular sites are...

Skybet

Ladbrokes

Bet365

Betfair

Paddy Power

William Hill

Coral

talking of big bets, once had 200 on PSV to win away at Heracles (few weeks ago). They were 1-0 down at the break, scored two quick goals and then conceded a 90th minute penalty. Absolutely shat myself, luckily PSV also went up the other end and got their own penalty.

Personal preference, no one site could be classed as the "best". Personally I use Ladbrokes or Bet365, if your not signed up to any look at what welcome offers they have on at the moment, most popular sites are...

Skybet

Ladbrokes

Bet365

Betfair

Paddy Power

William Hill

Coral

By using Bet365 you are giving your hard earned to Stoke City. May the smog of a thousand pot banks infest your home.

talking of big bets, once had 200 on PSV to win away at Heracles (few weeks ago). They were 1-0 down at the break, scored two quick goals and then conceded a 90th minute penalty. Absolutely shat myself, luckily PSV also went up the other end and got their own penalty.

If you're also a fan of PSV, have valuable information on them or their opponents, have studied them for a while, or the odds were too good to say no to..

Then I can kind of understand..

If not then how on earth did you manage to stumble accross a bet like that? I wouldn't touch the Dutch league with a 10ft barge pole as I have near zero knowledge of it..

If you're also a fan of PSV, have valuable information on them or their opponents, have studied them for a while, or the odds were too good to say no to..

Then I can kind of understand..

If not then how on earth did you manage to stumble accross a bet like that? I wouldn't touch the Dutch league with a 10ft barge pole as I have near zero knowledge of it..

I follow PSV, been to a few games in Eindhoven and watch the majority on bet365, wouldn't say I'm a fan but I like them.

By using Bet365 you are giving your hard earned to Stoke City. May the smog of a thousand pot banks infest your home.

Didn't realise was a link between the two, had an account with them for ages since I saw some offer on TV.

Archived