Football Betting

Day

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Must confess I had 150 quid on united. thanks to Paddypower's money back guarantee and Scholes' inability to time a challenge, they're refunding 100 of it. I've gone to the big smoke to spend the nonexistent winnings :)

I may be in the drunk thread later. I hope.

Had a thousand on Valencia to win away at Almeria...

They did. ;)

Did you go to watch it in the Valencia end? Heard tickets are easy to come by if you know people high up and have plenty of cash.

Did you go to watch it in the Valencia end? Heard tickets are easy to come by if you know people high up and have plenty of cash.

Controversial... Let's not bring that rate obvious that it happened thing up again.

It was a thousand pence, by the way. I'm hilarious.

got thirty quid on Manure and livingston tonight, returns of 94.50. Let's get ready to rumble

Think United will 'Bounce Back'. Newcastle haven't got a good record against United and Pardew is a moron. Livingston is a tough one. Storming the league, But lost to Ayr earlier in season. Is it at home (For Livingston?). If so, Then could work out for you there. Tough shout....

I was gonna back Liv but avoided cos they've had a bit of a dip on form, got Mancs in my acca though.

And had a bit on Tranmere and Halifax Town.

Good shout.........Wish I put some bets on now :frown:

Think Burnley will do Boro too. Would have bet £5 on 2.5+ goals in that match.

Think United will 'Bounce Back'. Newcastle haven't got a good record against United and Pardew is a moron. Livingston is a tough one. Storming the league, But lost to Ayr earlier in season. Is it at home (For Livingston?). If so, Then could work out for you there. Tough shout....

Livingston are at home yes, and winning 1-0. I'm a Livingston supporter so I've been to a few games this season and generally know the club very well, 9/10 for runaway leaders at home was far too irresistible. They drew 0-0 with Ayr at home at the weekend too, so they'd be looking for bounce back

Archived