Football Betting

Day

Anyone had much success this season?

Not put many bets on myself so thought I'd deposit a whopping fiver in my Bet365 account and have some 50p fun bets today

Grimsby v Kidderminster - Draw

Brighton v Sheff Wed - Away

Derby v Coventry - Draw

Huddersfield v Peterborough - Draw

Swansea v Norwich - Away

Millwall v Leeds - Away

Bolton v West Ham - Away

Villa v Newcastle - Away

Blackpool v Arsenal - Home

Forest v Reading - Draw

Returns of £16.12, the Milky Bars will certainly be on me

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Used to stick £20 on a couple of games last season, used to leave me seriously pissed off when Derby have also lost so now I just stick to this little stupid bets.

Most of the time you get your money back, or 50p up or down. No big paydays but gives you something else to follow on a Saturday.

Anyone had much success this season?

Am up by about £600 this year. Am trying to pay off my student loan with gambling winnings and have managed to pay off £3000 so far over the last year and a half. My advice, high stakes for small gains. Better to stake a tonne on a sure fire bet and win 115 back than to risk losing the lot in some daft acca.

I wager around £100 each week. There are some great odds about if you look. Cardiff were a great price at 8/13 to beat Derby last weekend for example. Looked like a home banker to me.

I study the odds for a long time though. Reckon I spend about an hour or two every day studying form. Plus my bit of insider knowlege also helps as I worked for a while at William Hill and also do a bit of work here in Japan with Grampus Eight which helps with my J-League.

Am up by about £600 this year. Am trying to pay off my student loan with gambling winnings and have managed to pay off £3000 so far over the last year and a half. My advice, high stakes for small gains. Better to stake a tonne on a sure fire bet and win 115 back than to risk losing the lot in some daft acca.

I wager around £100 each week. There are some great odds about if you look. Cardiff were a great price at 8/13 to beat Derby last weekend for example. Looked like a home banker to me.

I study the odds for a long time though. Reckon I spend about an hour or two every day studying form. Plus my bit of insider knowlege also helps as I worked for a while at William Hill and also do a bit of work here in Japan with Grampus Eight which helps with my J-League.

My friend does the same..

He had something like 500 pounds on Spain to win the Euros, in which he won back like 3k or something.. And did exactly the same for World Cup, we all told him he was mad but afterwards we looked abit daft as it did seem a sure thing.

100% agree with your analysis of 100 bets or so, every now and again there are stand out games in whch you know are going to happen. Take Derby for example, we was never going to win away at Cardiff..

Liverpool tend to get good odds at home, especially when they're playing someone semi-decent like Spurs, and in general, they tend to win.

As your an acca, I always stick on $1 a week for 10 away wins throughtout the football league.. The winnings vary from 10k-30k depending on who I've got, this is more abit of fun as I've never actually won, the closest I've had was 8 I think!

Also, at the start of the season I'd advise doing League Winners for about 50 quid.. 50 quid on Man Utd, QPR for promotion, Barcelona and Milan probably would have won you over a grand.

Grimsby v Kidderminster - Draw

Brighton v Sheff Wed - Away

Derby v Coventry - Draw

Huddersfield v Peterborough - Draw

Swansea v Norwich - Away

Millwall v Leeds - Away

Bolton v West Ham - Away

Villa v Newcastle - Away

Blackpool v Arsenal - Home

Forest v Reading - Draw

Least I got some correct, won me money back plus PLUS! 5p, still got 3 games to go tho.

Should of told me in the last post then, like getting blood from a stone :)

Better than my 5p winnings then, not sure I have the balls to put £250 on one game, if I did the missus would kill me even if I won.

I originally put something like £50 on Laws taking the Burnley job, which came in. I've had paddypower mailing me all the time saying, you've got this £250 in your account. I could cash it in, where it gets swallowed by the amount that's owing on my credit card, or keep it in the account and have fun with it.

I figured there's no way Fulham will beat United at home, with or without their new statue, so decided to go **** or bust. Now paddypower will be harping on about the £375 in my account I never use.

Brilliant Odds.

Man Utd at Old Trafford are like machines.

A record of Won 15 Drawn 1 Lost 0 is outstanding. Fortress.

Theyve got Chelsea at home in the league coming up. Theyre going to win this game. I might stick 300 on it. Probably get me back something like 520.

Them winning at home is like Barcelona winning at home. Problem is, with Barca, with 100 quid youre only likely to win back 10 quid. But with Utd for some reason your likely to win back at least 30, in some cases like today alot more.

I originally put something like £50 on Laws taking the Burnley job, which came in. I've had paddypower mailing me all the time saying, you've got this £250 in your account. I could cash it in, where it gets swallowed by the amount that's owing on my credit card, or keep it in the account and have fun with it.

I figured there's no way Fulham will beat United at home, with or without their new statue, so decided to go **** or bust. Now paddypower will be harping on about the £375 in my account I never use.

Stick the lot on Blackpool to beat Arsenal tomorrow, it's not that crazy you know, this is Blackpool at home.

Archived