Song for Marlon ...

RAMtastic

How about this one for the East Stand Lads to welcome Marlon tomorrow, not mine, from Russell Howard's Good News

Punches girls in the eye

Got caught now he's doing time

They split his ring in D Wing

Theyr'e all bummin' Marlon King

ok, it might need a bit of re-wording now he's out, but it's a start

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im lead to believe when Forest played Cov.

They sang to their ex player -

She said No, Marlon, she said No.

To the tune of Kum-By-Yah / Martin Taylor my lord.

or a similar song to the tune of Rehab

The away fans sang "he said no m'lord" after King scored.

Hardly going to wind him up. I heard a young lad behind me copying his dad in shouting "Rapist" to King, but he shouted "You black Rapist!"

Hope his Dad was proud of him.

The away fans sang "he said no m'lord" after King scored.

Hardly going to wind him up. I heard a young lad behind me copying his dad in shouting "Rapist" to King, but he shouted "You black Rapist!"

Hope his Dad was proud of him.

About as proud as kings maybe? :rolleyes:

I'm sure Kings dad would have told him to stop if he'd been there.

I must admit, I posted on this earlier, but felt very uncomfortable with the chants. When the chants changed to 'rapist' I felt disgusted. I particularly didn't enjoy explaining what was happening to my girlfriends ten year old son.

I must admit, I posted on this earlier, but felt very uncomfortable with the chants. When the chants changed to 'rapist' I felt disgusted. I particularly didn't enjoy explaining what was happening to my girlfriends ten year old son.

Well don't explain then? :confused:

Not a fan of all of these "rapist" chants at Marlon King, because:

1.) I'm pretty sure he knows that anyway

2.) He's served his sentence, he's done his time for the crime

3.) Some fans today put more effort in to jeering Marlon King than they did getting behind their own team.

3.) Some fans today put more effort in to jeering Marlon King than they did getting behind their own team.

It's not often I disagree with your views bunny but I think he deserves everything he gets. I only knew that he had hit a woman- which was enough for me to think he should lose a limb. If rape is the case he lose something else too. He has done time for ONE of his crimes and is not fit to grace the pitch at pride park.

Fair play to Ward for "tripping" over his leg- its just a shame he didn't break the C*nts nose with his knee.

I don't mind people booing him, to show their disgust, but that should be the end of it.

I entirely agree we should have been concentrating on lifting the team and don't get me started on Mexican waves at 2-2 in a vital game.

I don't mind people booing him, to show their disgust, but that should be the end of it.

I entirely agree we should have been concentrating on lifting the team and don't get me started on Mexican waves at 2-2 in a vital game.

North stand tried the Mexican wave cos there were about 600 kids bored out there heads with the **** happening on the pitch... Poor poor game !!!!!

Archived