Calling all Derby residents

ladyram

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Hartley. All useful information. We have been looking at Hallam Fileds this morning and houses around that school and they are reasonabley priced. Good to know they are quite near to the senior schools too - bus fares for school busses are extortionate and in Stockport are about to go up to £12 a week.:eek::eek::frown:

We have settled on moving to Ilkeston we think, just because when I finish at Uni it is well placed for commuting being so close to the motorway.

PS I just checked that police website - apparently our street was one of four witin a half mile radius of us that had no crime reported. We must have been lucky, or the Badgers have warned people off because they want revenge all to themselves

I went to Hallam Fields and would highly recommend it to anybody, i loved my time there, got me good SAT results(level 5's) enjoyable and are very strict about bullying :)

Littleover, Woodlands, Ecclesbourne and Flamstead are all good as far as I know.

I went to Littleover and managed to get some GCSEs so I'm sure it's adequate enough. :)

Woodlands Community School - Best in the City.

Not that I'm bias because i went or anything...

I went to Hallam Fields and would highly recommend it to anybody, i loved my time there, got me good SAT results(level 5's) enjoyable and are very strict about bullying :)

Thanks Rodders - it's great to have a view from a pupil perspective :)

Thanks again all for your input - when we move we'll have to have a housewarming, so you're all invited! :D

.......I might live to regret that statment.....:eek:

Archived