Cardiff City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This club takes the p*ss

Mate, forget it. We didn't stand much of a chance from the start.

The seasons almost over - we're almost certainly staying up and the board have stuck their necks out re investment during this summer - if they don't follow through on that they are as good as gone next season; their position will be untenable.

Just need one more win to wrap things up and then its time for both GSE and Nigel to step up to the plate during the summer - no more excuses.

Mate, forget it. We didn't stand much of a chance from the start.

The seasons almost over - we're almost certainly staying up and the board have stuck their necks out re investment during this summer - if they don't follow through on that they are as good as gone next season; their position will be untenable.

Just need one more win to wrap things up and then its time for both GSE and Nigel to step up to the plate during the summer - no more excuses.

Hope so mate. Got to win at least two games for safety. With Bywater in net Cardiff are not going very far.

How many men did we finish with on the pitch?

I shan't be even suggesting the word safe intill we are. I'm really worried about our run in and what a bit of form from the bottom 3 could do to us. I wish I had some people's confidence, this season has given me none.

I shan't be even suggesting the word safe intill we are. I'm really worried about our run in and what a bit of form from the bottom 3 could do to us. I wish I had some people's confidence, this season has given me none.

Not being over optimistic but Sheff Utd are away to QPR on Monday - can't see them picking up anything there. A win for us next weekend with Sheff playing Boro and I think its done and dusted.

Its been a dismal season and I'm one of the biggest critics of both Nigel and the board, but theres nothing much left to say about how bad its been.

We all know what needs to change and GSE have given a guarantee of sorts so we may as well wait until the end of the close season to see if they are as good as their word. I personally have no faith in them but I'm tired of going over the same old ground so from now on we may as well wait and see what happens.

Archived