Cardiff City v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the pressure on the druids. 4th in the league, their bitterest rivals just above them, all that money that they don't have gambled on promotion....

They should have paid their tax bill instead of paying Bellamy.

1-0 to Derby. Last 10mins of backs to wall but he Rams hold out.

baaaaaaaarmy army:D:D

Narrow win

Feeling optimistic so I will plump for a hard fought 2-1 win for the Rams. Ward and Bueno to get on the scoresheet. As the relegation pressure fades Derby begin to play like they did back in oct/nov. The feel good factor returns to pride park before the most exciting transfer window in years commences for Derby County :cool:

1-1 (Bellamy 64, Ward 22)

Derby take early(ish) lead after settling into the game well and playing with an increased confidence/pride. Cardiff outplay Derby second half tho and thanks to some wasteful finishing, Can't find the 3 points they need. Derby take the point!! :D

Doesn't bode well for my prediction then :frown:

• The Bluebirds have scored first in an unrivalled 23 Championship matches this season, and have led at half-time in 14 games.

• Derby have lost all 11 league games this season in which they were trailing at half-time.

Doesn't bode well for my prediction then :frown:

• The Bluebirds have scored first in an unrivalled 23 Championship matches this season, and have led at half-time in 14 games.

• Derby have lost all 11 league games this season in which they were trailing at half-time.

Yes, but no other side has won more games away from home, against teams higher in the league, on a cloudy day with sunny intervals, in a royal wedding year, in April, against a team in blue, than us.

Something like 4-4-1-1

-------------Jones---------------

Brayford - Barker - Ayala - Roberts

Green - Savage - Pearson - Ward

-------------Bueno--------------

-----------Davies----------------

Cardiff City - DCFC 3:0 (Whittingham (pen), Bothroyd -2)

Archived