Early Bird renewal deadline extended!!!!!

davenportram

I've not had my pack but already decided to renew.

No matter what we have been given the titled of the most loyal fans for turning up week in and week out whats different now. The tide will be changing. Discussed with me brother potential signings.

Matt Oakley (replacement for Sav should never of gone will not get in a t Leicester)

Howard

Tyson (why should we not get someone who will do what every ex-derby player does against us against the enemy)

Ward

Robinson

Billy Jones (PNE)

the lad from Ipswic.

and last but not least Fielding.

Out of these the only ones who will cost is Fielding, Ward, Robinson the others will be free, Oakley and Howard may be nominal fee.

Now you may notice 4 strikers baring in ming Clough has stated Theo will be one of 5 or 6 strikers at the club and we currently have one in Davies. These players have all played at championship and may cost the club something in region of £1.5million max to bring in.

So you can see I am optimisitic. I will be renewing. Blind faith call it wat you want I am a Derby fan who wants to support his time throuh not only gd times but the bad.

connor wickham? that is optimistic!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

campaign to not pay till last week

can we start a campaign to get people not to renew until the very last week. this will put pressure on the board to defo sign new players as a sweetener to the fans in that first week after the end of the season.

thoughts?

No matter what we have been given the titled of the most loyal fans for turning up week in and week out whats different now. The tide will be changing. Discussed with me brother potential signings.

Matt Oakley (replacement for Sav should never of gone will not get in a t Leicester)

Howard

Tyson (why should we not get someone who will do what every ex-derby player does against us against the enemy)

Ward

Robinson

Billy Jones (PNE)

the lad from Ipswic.

Out of these the only ones who will cost is Fielding, Ward, Robinson the others will be free, Oakley and Howard may be nominal fee.

Now you may notice 4 strikers baring in ming Clough has stated Theo will be one of 5 or 6 strikers at the club and we currently have one in Davies. These players have all played at championship and may cost the club something in region of £1.5million max to bring in.

So you can see I am optimisitic. I will be renewing. Blind faith call it wat you want I am a Derby fan who wants to support his time throuh not only gd times but the bad.

I admire your loyalty mate but you and the others who are renewing are being suckered by this board. No wonder we've stood still under GSE for the last 2 seasons - they don't even have to try very hard to fool you do they?

I admire your loyalty mate but you and the others who are renewing are being suckered by this board. No wonder we've stood still under GSE for the last 2 seasons - they don't even have to try very hard to fool you do they?

Erm he's a supporter ......end of;)

who evers running the club i would still renew, i'm not fooled by their spin (if you want to call it that) one little bit but at the end of the day we were all here before they came and will be here long after aswell

Howard

Ward

Robinson

Billy Jones (PNE)

the lad from Ipswic.

oakley and howard? are you real?

Archived