2 more wins were safe

B4ev6is

hey last couple of off weeks we have seem the rams of old but far far from perfect we have manage to get 4 points out of possable 6. At least there fighting for each other now and for us. We were unlucky not to win we have to learn not to concened silly goals, I think paul green did right thing for going, for the ball but he should pushed him wide maybe, force out of the box going for goal kick perhaps if he did this, we might have won yesterday but a point is a point, and most of all we did not lose thats 2 unbeaten now, and with the international break we should have 2 or 3 faces, back into the team.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am hoping we can keep this ticking out until end of the season, because if we can maybe we can finnish this season maybe 9th or 10th, but not holding my breath only if the ******* board backed nigal, during janurary we might have over taken OPR.

i am hoping we can keep this ticking out until end of the season, because if we can maybe we can finnish this season maybe 9th or 10th, but not holding my breath only if the ******* board backed nigal, during janurary we might have over taken OPR.

we will not finish ninth or tenth, I'll tell you that for free. We also would never have over taken QPR, our downfall had already begin well before January

We still have to get some points before we can have Bananas of relief. The rest of the season could be a little bit easier for my liking though. We still have six teams that are in top-8. Let`s hope that Sheffield doesn`t get their act together because they can still make my hair turn grey in the next few weeks.

Form over the last 8 games

http://stats.football365.com/dom/ENG/D1/oform.html

Only Preston and Muddlesbrough of the teams below us ate in better firm than us. We are above Florist too.

Preston and Boro have taken 1 and 2 points more than us and the rest have taken 2 or 3 less than us over the past 8 games. Considering we need to lose 9 points to those teams below us to get dragged into the bottom 3 I think it is very unlikely we will go down.

And we have only lost 3 times in the last 8- our form has improved.

Our last 8 fixtures:

Ssausagehorpe, Hull City, Sheffield Utd, Doncaster,

Barnsley, Middlesborough, Swansea and Crystal Palace

Says it all really.

Draw at Scunnie was a good result given their performances in the run up to the match

Hull on a good run and we didn't deserve to lose

Sheff united should have beat them and did

Barnsley, midtable and not in shabby form. Decent draw and good result

Boro should have beat them. Not a great performance

Swansea upset them kept Sinclair and Dyer quiet, good performance great three points

Palace are unbeaten at home in 12 games, not easy to play against at their place. Soft penalty cost us three points

Doncaster, another team in midtable but in shaky form. We rolled over second half.

Listing the teams doesn't say it all. Only performances I was unhappy with were Doncaster and . Disappointed with those results but not the others.

Our last 8 fixtures:

Ssausagehorpe, Hull City, Sheffield Utd, Doncaster,

Barnsley, Middlesborough, Swansea and Crystal Palace

Says it all really.

Forest's last 8 fixtures:

Cardiff W

Preston D

Millwall D

Boro D

Hull L

Sheff Utd L

Doncaster D

Swansea L

What does that say?

You can only beat what's in front of you, this league anyone can beat anyone. If we are having a decent spell of form enjoy it, don't question it the opposition as we could of quite easily gone and lost all of those games the season we've been having.

He spells his swear words right :D

Archived