Wales v England

swansea ram

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I didn't like the booing of the national anthem......If they don't want to be a part of the United Kingdom, they only have to say......:p

Then they can look after themselves, with their own football league, and their own NHS (free prescriptions) and their own government, much like Ireland......:rolleyes:. Simples.:mad:

Just got back from the thirld world country. The national football team at last showing the rugby and the cricket exactly how you deal with much lesser opposition. One of the most comfortable and professional performances i have seen from us in a long time. As i have said all along the manager truly is the don. Brilliant tactics, everyone played well. As normal the druids were completely horrible but as usual we completely took the pee pee. Easy, so easy.

Just got back from the thirld world country. The national football team at last showing the rugby and the cricket exactly how you deal with much lesser opposition. One of the most comfortable and professional performances i have seen from us in a long time. As i have said all along the manager truly is the don. Brilliant tactics, everyone played well. As normal the druids were completely horrible but as usual we completely took the pee pee. Easy, so easy.

so a comfortable win against a very very poor team makes you right about him being a good manager. A decent result doesn't make up for a lot of mistakes

For the record I think he's a great manager, but just not during his time with England

Archived