Nathan Tyson

Briggsy

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry although I hate forest and I can't believe I am actually typing this. We sold Earnshaw to Forest and he has been a key striker for them bagging important goals couldn't hit a barn door here, strange how Billy kept him at Forest but would not play him at Derby. Sometimes he just doesn't work out for a player at a club. Now this is the bit I can't believe I am typing, it is unfair as with Maguire to judge a player who has spent most of the time stuck on the wing when a striker and he doesn't actually start that many games as they have 6 or 7 strikers in a rotation so no continuity or partnership building. I have to say I would like him here because if we are going to play the 4231 his pace could be key. Last year at times snails could run faster than our top 4 players the players we have or are in the process of signing will slip into the top 4.

The attacking three of Ward, Maguire and Tyson feeding our striker that we are after (whoever this is) along with Cywka, Steve Davies and Ben Davies also who can slip into this three players will give us speed, tackling, and a potential potent attack force along with a plan B because the 4231 can revert into a 442 or 433. If we get the right striker he can also drop into the 3 behind the striker one then pushes up. When we had the run Kuqi dropped into the middle three and Commons or Buenoe stepped up. It becomes impossible to mark a player in this formation as they have a free role.

I am saying this on a purely football basis and taking my prejudice out of it as I hate players who are at the scum but would love him to come when he leaves them because if he can score 8-10 goals, Maguire about 10-15and Ward 12 - 15 and the main striker the same with Cywka and co bringing in about 6 each then this would give us minimum48 goals that would give us 10 less scored than last yr just between them players. 71 goals lifted the title. The other midfielders and CB should hopefully chip in with around 20 between them so this would give us a good chance of being there or there about (69 goals got 6th place). We now have a better keeper and if we get the defensive midfielder in there to sit with Bailey and a new CB to partner Barker and preferably a new lb then we will hopefully not leak a few goals.

Therefore I guess I am saying there is a gd chance of top 6 if the cogs click into place. Therefore although I don't like Tyson as he is still a forest player I hope he comes and fits in, I will then fully support him and I do think he will prove fans wrong and he will have a lot to prove and the best way a player like him can do this is by putting that ball in the net or getting it to players for them to do the same

I am sorry although I hate forest and I can't believe I am actually typing this. We sold Earnshaw to Forest and he has been a key striker for them bagging important goals couldn't hit a barn door here, strange how Billy kept him at Forest but would not play him at Derby. Sometimes he just doesn't work out for a player at a club. Now this is the bit I can't believe I am typing, it is unfair as with Maguire to judge a player who has spent most of the time stuck on the wing when a striker and he doesn't actually start that many games as they have 6 or 7 strikers in a rotation so no continuity or partnership building. I have to say I would like him here because if we are going to play the 4231 his pace could be key. Last year at times snails could run faster than our top 4 players the players we have or are in the process of signing will slip into the top 4.

The attacking three of Ward, Maguire and Tyson feeding our striker that we are after (whoever this is) along with Cywka, Steve Davies and Ben Davies also who can slip into this three players will give us speed, tackling, and a potential potent attack force along with a plan B because the 4231 can revert into a 442 or 433. If we get the right striker he can also drop into the 3 behind the striker one then pushes up. When we had the run Kuqi dropped into the middle three and Commons or Buenoe stepped up. It becomes impossible to mark a player in this formation as they have a free role.

I am saying this on a purely football basis and taking my prejudice out of it as I hate players who are at the scum but would love him to come when he leaves them because if he can score 8-10 goals, Maguire about 10-15and Ward 12 - 15 and the main striker the same with Cywka and co bringing in about 6 each then this would give us minimum48 goals that would give us 10 less scored than last yr just between them players. 71 goals lifted the title. The other midfielders and CB should hopefully chip in with around 20 between them so this would give us a good chance of being there or there about (69 goals got 6th place). We now have a better keeper and if we get the defensive midfielder in there to sit with Bailey and a new CB to partner Barker and preferably a new lb then we will hopefully not leak a few goals.

Therefore I guess I am saying there is a gd chance of top 6 if the cogs click into place. Therefore although I don't like Tyson as he is still a forest player I hope he comes and fits in, I will then fully support him and I do think he will prove fans wrong and he will have a lot to prove and the best way a player like him can do this is by putting that ball in the net or getting it to players for them to do the same

Almost perfect, I just believe/hope our attacking players could score more goals, other than that, great post, totally agree with your stance on Tyson.

How is he suddenly going to score 8-10 goals? He didn't manage it this season in a team that finished sixth, why would he suddenly not be **** at Derby? I still can't believe how few goals he scored and still got games!

Think the two big differnces between the two is, one spent alot time on the sidelines injured with Derby and second one team was in the prem and one in the championship

Think the two big differnces between the two is, one spent alot time on the sidelines injured with Derby and second one team was in the prem and one in the championship

Think also Peter Gadsby signed Earnshaw when Billy was on holiday and Billy didn't want him here as hr wasn't his signing.

Looks like he has left

NATHAN Tyson has "declined" Nottingham Forest's offer of a new contract.

The striker is upset at the way the offer was made, in a letter through the post, rather than face to face.

"Unfortunately, Nathan is leaving Forest. He is very upset," said his father, Len, who also acts as his adviser.

"He is perplexed at the way this has been done because he feels he has given the club loyal service for the past five years.

"The way this has been done shows a lack of respect.

"The club has not discussed this with him since his last contract was signed. All it needed was a phone call or meeting telling him he was no longer part of their plans and Nathan could have prepared his family for the pending move."

Mr Tyson says his son has attracted interest from a number of clubs, including the Premiership, Championship and SPL.

"It is very flattering," he said. "We have a lot of options now but we have probably narrowed it down to four clubs and will be making a decision soon.

"Finance will play a part in his decision, of course. But his family will be his main consideration, his kids always come first.

"The moment Nathan visited the City Ground he had no hesitation in joining Forest. He loves the fans and he loves the area.

"Nathan has always given 100% for Forest. He never spat his dummy out after being asked to play out of position. Every fan knows left midfield is not his best position.

"He has not been allowed to do what he was bought to do. Look at the Swansea match. I think everyone will agree that he had a pretty decent game up front.

"Now he just wants to get away and get his career back on track. This is no snub to the marvellous Forest fans. They have supported him from day one and always gave him a warm reception.

"They have also shown a lot of kindness to my family. Neither Nathan or I have a bad word for them."

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/nottinghamforest/forest/Tyson-way-Forest/article-3606735-detail/article.html

I remember when Sav was mentioned as a possible signing a few years ago that some fans were disgusted at the prospect of a ex-Fester player in our midst, but that turned out ok, I know some of you out there will probably disagree and say he was a waste of space, but the ovations for Sav in the last couple of games, to me, said it all. So come on Derby fans, if Tyson comes, lets give him our backing and let bygones be bygones and give him a warm welcome so he will be proud to call himself a Derby player. COYR

still want him? Do not understand in slightest.......

Pace, can beat a man, crossing ability isn't too bad, a very good player in this division. Decent eye for a finish too. Get him and Cywka on either wing with Ward in the centre and Kuqi leading the line and I'll be a very happy man

We

Pace, can beat a man, crossing ability isn't too bad, a very good player in this division. Decent eye for a finish too. Get him and Cywka on either wing with Ward in the centre and Kuqi leading the line and I'll be a very happy man

Well, I am not convinced but will wait and see. I think there is much, much better out there- if he wasn't on a free we wouldn't be interested.

I remember when Sav was mentioned as a possible signing a few years ago that some fans were disgusted at the prospect of a ex-Fester player in our midst, but that turned out ok, I know some of you out there will probably disagree and say he was a waste of space, but the ovations for Sav in the last couple of games, to me, said it all. So come on Derby fans, if Tyson comes, lets give him our backing and let bygones be bygones and give him a warm welcome so he will be proud to call himself a Derby player. COYR

It isn't because he is ex Florist I don't want him, it's because he is s*it- in my humble opinion.

Archived