Ben Pringle - Torquay on loan

Hartley Hare

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mabey he has found a league he can look good at, the championship is not for him now is it

He's still developing, and hasn't really be given a full chance here yet. He'll come back a better player, but even now he's no where near as bad as some people say he is

This is excellent news. Hopefully Doyle will have the opportunity to do the same, maybe in league 1, its the first time in a long time we have sent a player with potential that can challenge the first team out on loan to benefit us (rather than getting them of the wage bill or kids that cant get near the first team when we cant name 7 subs)

Pringle isn't terrible but he will never be great, but this can make him at least useful in the future to the club. Very happy with this.

Like I say maybe Doyle next, then O'brien and Hendrick as well.

How do you work that out then?

Decent lad and I hope he comes back with expierience and is able to take over from Savage just not as bad.

Give me one useful attribute he has that brings anything to the team, other than his ability to run around a lot.

I think it might be a good thing - get him some proper regular 1st team football and see what he develops into. I saw the highlights of the Torquay game last night and it was a hell of a hit from the little fella. I think he has something but just hasn't shown it yet, difficult

for an inexperienced player in front of big crowds in what has generally been a very poor side lacking in confidence.

Well i havent been to many games lately, but from what i have seen and read, nothing. What's your point and what's it got to do with Pringle being ****?

...at least he's cheap **** :)

Although I know Pringle has done absolutely nothing at Derby yet I think he tries to play football in the right way. At least he always tries to get the ball down and play football which is not always the case with some of our older supposedly more experienced players.

He finds himself in a team low on confidence and not wanting to play football and maybe this has affected the way he is able to play.

I'm not sure he can make it at this level but a run of games in a winning team may do him the world of good and bring the best out of him. Only time will tell.

Archived