Any 2 players from the past..

james_ram

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Wright for his fighting spirit (can anyone remember the Norwich game where he ran across the pitch to knock the Norwich player into the stands after the foul on Ted McMin) plus he would make ideal partner to Barker

Dean Saunders, he is the quick striker we need who could pop in goals just when we needed them.

Fond memories of that one - and the crowd quickly changing from "ooh Mark Wright" chants to "ooh Paul Blades" to try and confuse the ref. It was about the quickest I ever saw Mark Wright move and one hell of a punch - you could actually hear it on the pop side. Great Days

Fond memories of that one - and the crowd quickly changing from "ooh Mark Wright" chants to "ooh Paul Blades" to try and confuse the ref. It was about the quickest I ever saw Mark Wright move and one hell of a punch - you could actually hear it on the pop side. Great Days

I was in the key club standing on milk crates to see over the top of the advertising boards. Nearly took his head off. I was lucky to get to see the directors area last season and they have this as a picture on the wall. Brilliant

for what we need,

Stimac- quality and leadership. and

Deano (Saunders)- tennacity and the shear ability to score out of nothing, and all defences had to drop back so he couldn't get in behind them.

Mark Wright a close 3rd and Vander Laan 4th.

My favourite player ever seen was Eranio but even he wouldn't be enough with this excuse for a team.

mcfarland and todd.....just because it would be great to see them together again.

Possibly the England national sides best ever defensive partnership. And we had them both together at our club, week in, week out. Fookin amazing.

Yeah, I'd go along with this.

Tho seeing Charlie George liven up our attacking midfield options springs to mind too..

Archived