Petition against Rams Trust

The Ram

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Their question and answer session asked all the relevent questions as far as I could see, the sort of questions being asked around the web sites.

I would have liked them to pin him down on the question of future funding, ie is there any more in the pipeline and if so, what will it be ued for.

It was a much better way of expressing our feelings than gathering outside the round shouting obscenities.

You seem to have latched onto the question of naming rights as if it was the sole agenda of the Trust to bring this about, which is ridiculous.

Who cares what the stadium's called if it brings us a bit of money in to pay for a decent striker? It can't be worse than Pride Park anyway.

Their question and answer session asked all the relevent questions as far as I could see, the sort of questions being asked around the web sites.

I would have liked them to pin him down on the question of future funding, ie is there any more in the pipeline and if so, what will it be ued for.

It was a much better way of expressing our feelings than gathering outside the round shouting obscenities.

You seem to have latched onto the question of naming rights as if it was the sole agenda of the Trust to bring this about, which is ridiculous.

Who cares what the stadium's called if it brings us a bit of money in to pay for a decent striker? It can't be worse than Pride Park anyway.

Personally, I would not set foot in the stadium if it was named after some product and/or company.

Think they raised some good and worthwhile points and its good to get the notes from the meeting.

Its clear that Glick is just being dangled by a thread and has been left with no resources and so has had to do the same thing to Clough.

There is clearly no money coming our way soon unless we find another way to generate it. The investors obviously have no interest in putting up any more cash.

The idea of a fans share holding not being rejected outright gives some hope.

Don`t see any problems with renaming the ground if the money generated is used to help improve the squad.

Think they raised some good and worthwhile points and its good to get the notes from the meeting.

Its clear that Glick is just being dangled by a thread and has been left with no resources and so has had to do the same thing to Clough.

There is clearly no money coming our way soon unless we find another way to generate it. The investors obviously have no interest in putting up any more cash.

The idea of a fans share holding not being rejected outright gives some hope.

Don`t see any problems with renaming the ground if the money generated is used to help improve the squad.

In my eyes, it's a small step from renaming a ground, to renaming a club.

I think they did really well and asked some great questions and they are sharing them

Its a bit daft to say they are not speaking for you because they are speaking for their own members. It says on the Ramstrust website that their members sent in the questions

Good luck to them and I might even join so I can send in some questions

I don't really understand why the trust gets such bad press from the regular fans. It's just a group of fans who want to see the club under good ownership and have fan representation in the club structure. Anyone can join and decide what that representation looks like.

Archived