New deal for Pringle

Gary Teale

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he is absolutely quite shocking - in a bad way

bad choice here clough he'll never get into the first team and even when he does he doesn't play that good

should of let him go/sold him to reduce the wages further and then spend those wages on a better calibre of player

Could not agree more with you mate he simply is not good enough for championship. I am not doubting his attitude or work rate, just his ability. Anyone who has played the game can see he is out his depth at that level. If our wage budget is so tight why do we persist with keeping people who arent good enough, porter, buxton, pringle etc. Its ridiculous.

Might fit in well next season then, the way things are going.... ;)

I dont even think he is league 1 standard in fairness. No chance he'd get in Crawleys team for that matter, mind you they looked better all over the park the other week, looked by far the better team/players.

He is 21, he aint a kid, stop making him out to be, he is 2 years older than Jack Wilshere

Well said there, 21 is old enough if your good enough, he is old enough just not good enough, and all the effort in the world cant change the fact he isnt good enough to play at this level. Who in the rest of the championship would seriously sign him off us, or who in the top 12 of the league would he get a game for, come on he's naff, a cheap gamble worth a punt, it didnt work out, so we shoulda let him go.

bailey,brayford arn't these 2 players of similiar age, yet clearly still better than him? to them, he is conference and they are premiership

Yeah you're right...... brayford and Bailey will probably go onto Premiership.

Pringle - league one standard...... probably go onto to play championship standard.

bailey,brayford arn't these 2 players of similiar age, yet clearly still better than him? to them, he is conference and they are premiership

I have been very impressed with Brayford overall this season, one of best full backs we have had in a long time.

I dony know why we bother with the reseves to be honest. The games are pretty pointless as Clough was even saying last night when talking about Cywka they are nothing like real games. We end up playing with people like Porter at centre half. Also we need to carry a few reserve players who arent really worth keeping. Most clubs at our level just play behind closed doors games if they need a match for fitness

Bailey is 22 and Brayford is 23 so they have 1 and 2 years more development over Pringle. Also Pringle was injured for mist of last season effecting his development.

They were at Crewe and Ben at Ilkeston for a reason....

Brayford was at Burton before Crewe.... so what?

The point is, nobody else wanted Pringle. Brayford went from Burton to Crewe as he is a good player. Pringle isnt. Even a clown like you must be able to see that, mind looking at your avatar you are probably about 12. Sat giggling on your PC at every whitty comment you can think up and post.

The point is, nobody else wanted Pringle. Brayford went from Burton to Crewe as he is a good player. Pringle isnt. Even a clown like you must be able to see that, mind looking at your avatar you are probably about 12. aAt giggling on your PC at every whitty comment you can think up and post.

Actually mate i'm 23 and i'm probably on more than Pringle :p

I sit here making witty comments because i'm in charge of my own business... i do what i want.

Pringle went from Ilkeston to Derby because he is agood player.

Archived