Beckhams expecting fourth child

MrsRam

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is he disgraceful? He is a good example to kids.He loves playing football.He doesnt go out to clubs getting drunk and fighting.

His wife obviously calls the shots in the relationship but he isnt the only husband who gets told what to do.

I completely agree buddy. He's a cracking role model for kids and his devotion to his country is just fantastic to see, especially when you see many English footballers give little care for their country's game. Beckham could have quite happily stayed in the US and continued his recovery from his injury at the time of the World Cup, but he chose to fly out to South Africa anyway. Same with the World Cup 2018 bid, he didn't have to go.

That sort of dedication is rare amongst footballers these days.

Do you know what, I really would have let it all go if it wasn't for this comment....please tell me you are joking.? a good dad..? give me strength.

Why is he not a good Dad then? Have you got any examples of this? The way I see it is those boys idolise him.

Rebecca loos?

Rebecca Loos doesn't constitute "keeps shagging around" does it - and this episode was supposed to have happened when Posh was expecting Brooklyn - years ago.

I think it was all a load of rubbish and she just saw £ signs and decided to take her chance on becoming a z list "celebrity" out of it.

Good luck to them both I say - their marriage has lasted a lot longer than many other celebrity couples' hasn't it?

Rebecca Loos doesn't constitute "keeps shagging around" does it - and this episode was supposed to have happened when Posh was expecting Brooklyn - years ago.

I think it was all a load of rubbish and she just saw £ signs and decided to take her chance on becoming a z list "celebrity" out of it.

Good luck to them both I say - their marriage has lasted a lot longer than many other celebrity couples' hasn't it?

How true,look at celebrity slag bag katie "whatever the" price.what a self obsessed whore.She makes a total mockery of the wedding vows.It is just another opportunity to stick her plastic self on the cover of magazines.

Agree there dangerous - having the morals of an alley cat is not a good look me thinks.

It's the kids I feel sorry for, stuck in the middle of it. :frown:

Archived