Beckhams expecting fourth child

MrsRam

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great news - Mrs B has said in the past she'd like a lil girl - let's hope this time she gets one!

Only wish she'd smile a bit more. If anyone wanted to know one of the reasons Beck's didn't go to Spurs, just ask his missis. The answers right there.

If anyone wanted to know one of the reasons Beck's didn't go to Spurs, just ask his missis. The answers right there.

He's off to Spurs to train for a month, a loan would of only been for 9 weeks anyhow. Summart to do with an insurance payment LA Galaxy want in case he gets injured whilst playing for em.

Could still happen tho according to Redknapp.

It could still happen Daveo - you're right about that but somehow I don't think the Beckhams will move back to England permanently anytime soon.

According to Mrs, they are settled there, especially the kids in their schools and she won't want to uproot them, not if her interviews from the past are anything to go by. Training for a couple of months is one thing but I think it would only be for the short term.

Saying that though - I could be completely wrong here - I'm just looking at it from a female perspective. I'm pretty sure that Victoria would have the final say when it comes to a permanent residence.

Oh no, he would NEVER do that, that would mean him being unfaithful to his beautiful wife and that would never happen, he is such a wonderful father...

you fancy him dont you.I reckon youve been rejected by Beckham and thats why you pretend to hate him so much.

Sadly I fear for you he is straight.

Can't believe you've all bought into the Beckham PR machine. This baby story is absolutely nothing more than a chance for that ungrateful turncoat to whindle a few more dollars out of an already weary public. Expect the birth to be photographed exclusively for OK magazine, well I for one shan't be buying into this absolute money-spinner, and I find it disgusting that you all have aswell.

Babies, pah! You don't see any honest footballers having babies these days, it's all about publicity for Beckham, he should never play for this country again but he should do nothing but work towards playing for his country for the rest of his money-spinning career.

The man (and this baby PR) are disgraceful and you've all bought into it.

Can't believe you've all bought into the Beckham PR machine. This baby story is absolutely nothing more than a chance for that ungrateful turncoat to whindle a few more dollars out of an already weary public. Expect the birth to be photographed exclusively for OK magazine, well I for one shan't be buying into this absolute money-spinner, and I find it disgusting that you all have aswell.

Babies, pah! You don't see any honest footballers having babies these days, it's all about publicity for Beckham, he should never play for this country again but he should do nothing but work towards playing for his country for the rest of his money-spinning career.

Why is he disgraceful? He is a good example to kids.He loves playing football.He doesnt go out to clubs getting drunk and fighting.

His wife obviously calls the shots in the relationship but he isnt the only husband who gets told what to do.

Ya feckin what?

Archived