How simples is Steve Evans?

Wilko

With all the comments he's been making over the last few weeks, todays in the Telegraph are just pure gold.

"Nigel Clough said when he got the Derby job it was great because he would never have to go to places like Crawley again.

"It was the most demeaning statement I have heard from a manager who has got a job at Championship level.

Of course, he follows this up with:

"Let's not kid ourselves – we have some League One footballers here.

"We are not your normal Conference side.

"We are no Forest Green Rovers or Cambridge United."

Is this bloke just being deliberately thick for the cameras or is he believing his own team's (expensive) hype?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve Evans is simpler than a Neanderthal

neanderthal man wasnt that simple.they had limited resources and no access to the internet.

The only enjoyment they got was hitting their partner on the head with a club before having sex with them.

bit like living in Normanton I suppose.

neanderthal man wasnt that simple.they had limited resources and no access to the internet.

The only enjoyment they got was hitting their partner on the head with a club before having sex with them.

Still pretty simple, not as intelligent as homosapian

Racist.

They would have more than one wife here surely?

Archived