few rumours

belper.dcfc

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Derby will sign winger Jay Emmanuel-Thomas from Arsenal on loan and central midfielder Luke Summerfield from Plymouth. Derby have taken former Willem striker Sergio Zijle and Bate defender Igor s* tov on trial.

http://www.football-rumours.co.uk/derby-rumours.php

doesn't sound totally ominous, all sound reasonable.

Jay Emmanuel Thomas is a big striker who would fit good into our side, luke summerfield is a strange one since he can't get into the plymouth side however who knows.. and the dutch connections, certainly wouldn't rule them out after buijs, although we ended up pulling out of that deal.

Football-Rumours is about as reliable as Porter's hip, it's full of wums that create rumours to wind up fans of other clubs...trust me I did a couple for our friends down the A52 which made 2 Forest forums, one found it amusing, the other not so.

I could go on now and sumbit a rumour of Savage to Man Utd for £5m and it would be on there first thing tomorrow.

Football-Rumours is about as reliable as Porter's hip, it's full of wums that create rumours to wind up fans of other clubs...trust me I did a couple for our friends down the A52 which made 2 Forest forums, one found it amusing, the other not so.

I could go on now and sumbit a rumour of Savage to Man Utd for £5m and it would be on there first thing tomorrow.

So is he going as player manager? Wow Fergie (senior) out of a job as well:):)

Only £5m though, after his performance against Preston we shouldn't settle for less than £10m:D

I want Ronaldo.

Not the diving, pre-madonna. The real one. The fat lump who currently resides in Brazil.

Get him down here and tell him to weave his magic, we've got a greggs and a starbucks in the stadium so he'll be kept going easy. Might need a rota for people running back and forth to fetch him steak bakes during the game though.

I want Ronaldo.

Not the diving, pre-madonna. The real one. The fat lump who currently resides in Brazil.

Get him down here and tell him to weave his magic, we've got a greggs and a starbucks in the stadium so he'll be kept going easy. Might need a rota for people running back and forth to fetch him steak bakes during the game though.

why is that Gregs shut on matchdays???

is that some bizarre planning condition

this guy will surely be joining us soon. should fit in.

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12875_6638107,00.html

I want Ronaldo.

So not the one that was around before Madonna? ;-)

So not the one that was around before Madonna? ;-)

He was the real REAL version. I want Ronaldo.02 version.

The .02 being his belly.

And that Greggs is shut so that they can't nick revenue that would otherwise be going to the club RamNut. Either that or they fear that Commons wouldn't be able to control himself if faced with a selection of pastry.

Archived