New Banner!

Alex W

As you've taken the crimbo one down it looks very bland, any chance of just sticking a few dcfc pics up there? For example one of Bueno, the badge, a shot of the stadium, maybe Barker celebrating a goal.

That sort of thing anyway. The whole black bar does make things look a little dull.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You see I do that too, I just have a fetish for banners.

Those uni fees demonstrations had me all of a quiver with their signs and flags.

But come on, it can't take long to sort can it? Thought the crimbo banner worked well, at the minute the forum has the visual appeal of an accountants spreadsheet.

You must like spreadsheets then as it was like this when you joined. You can't have the badge for a start as the club dunna like you using that for whatever reasons, players come and go and no doubt we'll get "why is he up there he's crap, [insert name] should be up there instead.

Oh and a new version of vBulletin is out, well it's been out for a while but they are in the process of giving the template an overhaul, I'm waiting to see how that comes out before upgrading as it will give the forum plenty of new features including CMS, Members blogs, free iPhone and Android apps blah blah.

Shouldn't be too far away now, probably know more by the end of the month.

Aye, it was. Thought the same then, but I was new and had mentioned the DET forum a bit too much and felt a bit rude for doing so, so didn't want to seem anymore of a pri1ck than I had already had in the first place :D

No worries about the badge then, but a few players who are generally thought of as decent. Brayford being one i'd imagine.

That upgrade sounds a good idea, new stuff is always good. (Well, aslong as it works of course)

As you've taken the crimbo one down it looks very bland, any chance of just sticking a few dcfc pics up there? For example one of Bueno, the badge, a shot of the stadium, maybe Barker celebrating a goal.

That sort of thing anyway. The whole black bar does make things look a little dull.

Eh? I've still got the Chrimble one up :confused:

You could always have the stadium with the Bloomer bust one side and clough and Taylor statue the other side, they're not going anywhere. Maybe stick our nige in there though for good measure.

I wonder who could go in the middle of that:D

Archived