Time for Gadsby I think

Boy from Brazil

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joe we are suggesting pumping a couple of million in not 50-80 million and 60 k on plers wages a week, what we want wouldn't risk the clubs existence and is farcical to say so

We have one big motherfucker of a mortgage still to pay.

28,000 going every week puts money in but not as much as you'd think. We charge some of the lowest prices out of clubs our size, you should see what Leeds charge for example.

The wage bill going above say £15m would be a major strain because so much of the money from ST is never even seen just poured straight out to the numerous high costs of running this club.

However much I'd love to see us go and fork out into the millions for a big player we just couldn't.

We need to see Premiership money before we can have two pennies to rub together.

That run that shot us up the table was against mainly poor teams, like us, we do not beat many of the good sides, like most of the ones in this bad spell, simple.

Watford, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Doncaster were 4 wins of the 9 good results we got during that run, we also drew with Swansea. They were all in good form until we played them and sitting comfortably i nthe top half. Ssausagehorpe were doing okay when we palyed them, with a good away record.

These six teams are all still in and around our league position and points when their games in hand are taken into account.

Maybe we have acually found our level and the play-off spots are just a little out of our reach.

Watford, Portsmouth, Ipswich, Doncaster were 4 wins of the 9 good results we got during that run, we also drew with Swansea. They were all in good form until we played them and sitting comfortably i nthe top half. Ssausagehorpe were doing okay when we palyed them, with a good away record.

These six teams are all still in and around our league position and points when their games in hand are taken into account.

Maybe we have acually found our level and the play-off spots are just a little out of our reach.

I agree, good post.

The encouraging thing is though, as I have said, is that every team has a lowpoint. Ours is a spectacularly bad lowpoint - and still we're sat in the top half of the table, 4 points off the top 6!

I think we can judge all this better come the return game @ PPS in 3 weeks.

If Forest do the same to us, then I would worry.

Leicester also have beaten both teams, but Leicester likewise have yet to travel to Pride Park.

Watching the Reading game which we were very unlucky to lose, gives me confidence that things will turn round.

Last night was a one off, their night, their turn, their time... let them milk it! will see who is laughing in 3 weeks! :rolleyes:

We have one big motherfucker of a mortgage still to pay.

28,000 going every week puts money in but not as much as you'd think. We charge some of the lowest prices out of clubs our size, you should see what Leeds charge for example.

The wage bill going above say £15m would be a major strain because so much of the money from ST is never even seen just poured straight out to the numerous high costs of running this club.

However much I'd love to see us go and fork out into the millions for a big player we just couldn't.

We need to see Premiership money before we can have two pennies to rub together.

Do not forget according to the dogs only 32 of us actually pay for our tickets.

I agree, good post.

The encouraging thing is though, as I have said, is that every team has a lowpoint. Ours is a spectacularly bad lowpoint - and still we're sat in the top half of the table, 4 points off the top 6!

Nobody has mentioned that this lowpoint has coincided with the weather conditions where the pitches are soft and clingy, not suited to our style of passing along the ground. The hoofball teams will gain some advantage from these conditions, maybe a slight change of style for us will benefit to combat this?

Watching the Reading game which we were very unlucky to lose, gives me confidence that things will turn round.

Last night was a one off, their night, their turn, their time... let them milk it! will see who is laughing in 3 weeks! :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah

Leicester was a one off

Burnley was unlucky

Norwich was unlucky

Bristol was a one off

Reading was unlucky

Forest was a one off

ffs the central defence needs changing - probably both of them.

Nobody has mentioned that this lowpoint has coincided with the weather conditions where the pitches are soft and clingy, not suited to our style of passing along the ground. The hoofball teams will gain some advantage from these conditions, maybe a slight change of style for us will benefit to combat this?

It's the same every December, well at least the last thee. We have won TWO games out of all games played in the last 3 Decembers and only drawn 4 Thats 10 points out of possible 51 during December over the past three seasons. This year us the worst with no points, last year we got 6 and the year before 10.

This is where out seasons always starts to fall apart.

It's the same every December, well at least the last thee. We have won TWO games out of all games played in the last 3 Decembers and only drawn 4 Thats 10 points out of possible 51 during December over the past three seasons. This year us the worst with no points, last year we got 6 and the year before 10.

This is where out seasons always starts to fall apart.

Some people believe making football go from February to November would be better. Would this benefit us? Since previous history books show our season go tits up at this stage of the season.

I am not saying get rid of Clough as i see him as future England manager along side Pearce and want him to succeed at DCFC. I have never liked the Yanks as everyone knows this and since they entered the doors at PPS I felt something was not right when they said we will invest £50 Million into the club, not even some Prem clubs could do this yet they were saying they would do this(have they? I dont know).

I say Gadsby because I cant think of anyone eles, but would think there is some group/person out there who would jump at the chance of taking Derby over with all the history of the club and loyal supporters.

How many transfer windows are you the supporters willing to let the Yanks say Clough could not identify certain players or we went into to get such and such a player, but was out bid by Celtic or Portsmouth or who ever?????

I am a bit tired of the Spin from the Yanks and thought most of yous were too.

I dont think Clough is happy with the situation, but we will see who we will get in the next few days.

Just look at our record against the teams above us at the present time,8 pts from 30 as I said, most of the better teams beat us.

rynny that statement isn't plausible because we don't know the accounts of the club or the wealth of the owners, g.s.e don't own the club they just manage the club apparently.

I said it could, not that it would, as I don't know if it would.

You are correct in that G.S.E do not own the club, they manage us.

I am not saying get rid of Clough as i see him as future England manager along side Pearce and want him to succeed at DCFC. I have never liked the Yanks as everyone knows this and since they entered the doors at PPS I felt something was not right when they said we will invest £50 Million into the club, not even some Prem clubs could do this yet they were saying they would do this(have they? I dont know).

I say Gadsby because I cant think of anyone eles, but would think there is some group/person out there who would jump at the chance of taking Derby over with all the history of the club and loyal supporters.

How many transfer windows are you the supporters willing to let the Yanks say Clough could not identify certain players or we went into to get such and such a player, but was out bid by Celtic or Portsmouth or who ever?????

I am a bit tired of the Spin from the Yanks and thought most of yous were too.

I dont think Clough is happy with the situation, but we will see who we will get in the next few days.

You change the way you word your phrases, 1 minute you are saying that you know from a source within the club that clough us unhappy now you are saying you think he is unhappy, you say that gse are leaving in Jan then you say its time for them to go!! Maybe I am reading too much into it or you are making things up and forgetting that you have said it!?!

Archived